Show us your Desktop!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by _Paku, Jan 8, 2013.

1. a mess? why?
  2. I mean just look at all those icons......
    Maybe today i will put everything in folders and uninstall the stuff i haven't used in bajillions of years :eek:
  3. Did you see mine?
    My whole computer is messed up with programs I never use, my whole windows xp directory and my other main drive(or whatever you call them) were full and we had to buy a new terabyte:p
    Spenser6 likes this.
  4. Cleaned it up. Added Pinkie Pyro.
    My desktop is now 20% cooler.
    Fullscreen capture 3272013 115040 AM.jpg
    You will notice the awesome music i have playing in the tab next to picasa.....Skorge ftw.
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. I have my desktop set to rotation. It is usually on my PW one, but sometimes it is this.

Also my iPhone because why not?
  6. SpaceShuttleFan and mba2012 like this.

7. :DDDDDDDDDD
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. mine is llamas : )
  9. pic?
  10. I was going to be funny and take a picture of the top of my desk/table irl, but I'm too lazy so here's a flying cat.
    Jcplugs likes this.
  11. if u need it... just google image "llamas say obey." nuff' said
  12. My desktop for Easter :D Desktop.png
    607, mba2012 and Jcplugs like this.
  13. I got bored and made myself a desktop background.
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. My desktop is set to a five min rotation that has thousands of img's, mostly like the one here.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. :eek: thousands?
  16. I finally cleared up my desktop! Do you remember what it was before? Well, like this:
    And look at what it is now!

I thought it didn't matter do have a desktop just full of junk. But I'm happy I cleared it up a bid now!:)
    Nilex92 likes this.
  17. What language is that? I see Prullenbak, Mijin Documenten, mijin network and deze computer?
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  18. Dutch :)
    PandasEatRamen and 607 like this.