Show us your Desktop!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by _Paku, Jan 8, 2013.

1. NINJATTILA, jacob5089 and mba2012 like this.

2. What is your desktop? Pinkie Pie, You Broke It.
    Why is that your desktop? It is one of the numerous wallpapers I've made in my spare time, and by far my best.
    How often do you change it? I set them on rotation, but add a new one to the mix whenever I make one.
    Are you OCD about your icons? Pfft... Icons. Tis a silly concept.
    607, Spenser6 and mba2012 like this.
  3. How? I myself can't find it anywhere on the pictures?
  4. Bottom of the picture, you have a folder open with your name on it :3
    607 likes this.
  5. Oops, I didn't see that...:oops:
  6. Mwahaha, I fill find you
    lol, I'm actually too lazy.
    NINJATTILA, 607 and Jcplugs like this.
  7. @sideshowallie Can you please remove my name in that post, when the picture is here, it doesn't matter, but when it's written down people can find it when using google.
  8. So I did some heavy thinking on what I thought showed what I really liked when choosing a background. The Walking Dead? Great show, but not something that hits home. Game Of Thrones? Tons of cool wallpaper options, but again, not something special.

Behold, mortals:

This kept me up till the AM deciding on what to do.
    Now here it is.
    Darth. Freaking. Vader

Oh and I also cleaned up my desktop a bit more. I love Star Wars, and regret that I didn't announce my Vader love to the world.

May the force be with you.

Edit: Updated image. Some icons were misplaced
  9. DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!

What is your desktop? Element of Magic.
    Why is that your desktop? I've started making desktops again.
    How often do you change it? When the mood strikes me.
    Are you OCD about your icons? Very much so, They pop up, they die.
    mba2012 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  10. Sparertoaster, you made me finally getting my background again... It was a weird windows alert thing for long time(does anyone know what active desktop is on xp? It said there was something wrong with it) Look at my new desktop! It's even cleaner looking than before.
    mba2012 and Nilex92 like this.
  11. Well this is my desktop:

The background changes every 10 seconds to a different basketball player (I really like basketball :p)

P.S. I see a lot of people like MLP on this server haha :p

Edit: Oopps I forgot this part!
    What is your desktop? NBA Players
    Why is that your desktop? I like Basketball
    How often do you change it? Every 10 seconds :p
    Are you OCD about your icons? Yes
    mba2012 and 607 like this.

12. What is your desktop? This one came from a mac program wich added some stuff like Rainmeter does
    Why is that your desktop? Looks pretty neat.
    How often do you change it? Whenever they get bored I change them, every desktop has a diffrend one tho :)
    Are you OCD about your icons? Absolutely
  13. Fences is an awesome app. I just have a few major icons showing and the rest hidden.

14. What is your desktop? Random image I found.
    Why is that your desktop? Looks pretty neat.
    How often do you change it? I don't know.
    Are you OCD about your icons? Yes.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.

15. What is your desktop? It's my self-made Emergency Boot wallpaper.
    Why is that your desktop? It's my way of telling if my Mac was able to boot from the internal drive or had to go to the external. My computer has gone insane the last few weeks, and I can only access my internal hard drive sometimes. When the internal was working, I cloned the system to my backup drive, and I've had to use that lately.
    How often do you change it? Anywhere from a day - 2 weeks. (on my internal drive)

Are you OCD about your icons? No, unless they're on my actual desktop. That drives me insane. Notice I don't have any...
    Nilex92 and Jimbonothing64 like this.