Show us your Desktop!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by _Paku, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I was going to ask you in a private message in order not to be off-topic, but you don't allow those it seems, so I'll ask here instead. What is the name of the IDE you use for Java development? It looks pretty damn spiffy; I'd like to give it a try. :)
  2. you have many virtual handhelds and consoles I see.
  3. So i felt like i needed a change from my last desktop background and i was feeling very nostalgic over my time in country, so i put up a photo that was taken in country. :)
    Actual Desktop 2.png
    Jcplugs likes this.
  4. Three Monitors :D
    The background is wierd but funny :)
    Lol, I cant upload the full pic since its too big :)
    Uploading it but in half the size :) minecraft2.png
  5. What is your desktop? The Tenth Doctor
    Why is that your desktop? He's my favorite.
    How often do you change it? Not too often, just when I suddenly get the urge.
    Are you OCD about your icons? They just have to be aligned in rows. I can't stand them scattered around thanks to my aunt's horrible icons on top of icons desktop.

It has a wordy dird so I'll put it in a spoiler. Also, when I delete something a Dalek yells EXTERMINATE!, Connecting and disconnecting USB's makes Sonic Screwdriver noise, when I start up I hear "Hello, I'm the Doctah!" and when I shut down I hear the TARDIS taking off. There are other sounds as well.

6. What is your desktop? It is a Boeing 777-300ER, to meet its rendezvous in Hamburg, Germany.
    Why is that your desktop? I am obsessed with airplanes.
    How often do you change it? I change it every week. :3
    Are you OCD about your icons? Yes, i have when they are all mixed it. It will drive me insane.
    SpaceShuttleFan, mba2012 and 607 like this.
  7. Right, This screenshot is a bit older then a year, the reason why I didn't make a new one is, cause atm it is just a fresh install to get this junk pc working :) (3)!

(1) Also.. beacause the theme/mod/tweak whatever its called, looks awesome
    (2) Reason why I was copying stuff is cause bought SSD's back then ^^

(3) Recently my desktop also looks like this

What is your desktop? The first one is a random World/Earth wallpaper
    Why is that your desktop? No idea =P
    How often do you change it? Whenever the current one is time for a change, lets say more then once a month
    Are you OCD about your icons? Yes.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  8. Yes, I am poor. :p lol
    607 likes this.
  9. I present my almost always untouched Start Screen:

And I present the ever useful All Apps screen. If you can't find something, you'll find it here.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. I have an AD-block plugin on IE that I keep forgetting to install on Chrome.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. I edited out all my icons so you could see the whole thing :)
    DemonThunder345 and Spenser6 like this.
  12. yep

Attached Files:

13. Still working on it... but I love the wallpaper. My favorite OS one of all time.
  14. I have a LiveUSB for school:
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  15. Ordering a new computer... Will post a pic when it arrives. :)
  16. Next up, Ubuntu.
    607, mba2012 and catwarrior7 like this.
  17. How'd you get those sub folder like things. I've been looking for something like that for ages.

18. If you go back to the beginning of the thread I think someone mentioned it, it's called Fences.
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  19. That's awesome! I love math, and especially optical illusions and impossible objects!
  20. Fullscreen capture 3262013 114110 AM.jpg
    So i figured i would post my new (Still very messy) desktop....I like being able too see all my stuff :confused:
    Kudos to you if you know who and what that is in my background :D
    God my computer screen is a mess.......