Should SMP8 breakaway from the Empire?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BigDavie, Mar 11, 2017.

?

SMP8 has requested that it is granted independance from the Empire. Should SMP8 be independent?

Poll closed Mar 16, 2017.
Yes 39 vote(s) 51.3%
No 37 vote(s) 48.7%
  1. Several players from SMP8 have become increasingly delusional with the Empire and the way it is ran. After some heated discussions and negotiations of trying to compromise we reached a stalemate. In order to stabilise the situation both parties have reluctantly agreed that either SMP8 must toe the line or that it can no longer be part of the Empire. To decide what action will be taken a vote, open to all Empire players, has been called. Both sides are willing to abide by the result.

Please think carefully about your vote.
  2. Sure, why not? *votes no*
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Come on smp8 we are fed up of the other smps coming here stealing out marriage fish and the, so called, moderators not helping. We can go it alone, we have the supporters and we have the resources.
    neonkillah and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. I have an outpost on SMP8. Where would this leave me? I vote No
    Equinox_Boss and WolfInAction like this.
  5. If smp8 think they will prosper outside of the empire then I say good riddance. I will be glad to see the back of that weird place.
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. I claim full responsibility for the outcome.
    Carbonyx, Equinox_Boss and Roslyn like this.
  7. Let's make smp8 great again. Smp8 smp8 smp8 smp8! Yes!
    Tuqueque and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. I don't know what I'm doing. Have this gif.
  9. I vote or
  10. As a smp8er I do like our uniqueness but only as part of a bigger thing. I have friends on other servers and visit many shops outside of smp8.
    Nope.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I think it's time; honestly smp8 has just gotten too weird for EMC at this point, and the server is just holding it back. Let's let smp8 go and see what can make of itself.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I'll vote yes just cause I like to live on the edge. :p
  13. YES, smp8 must be independent from this society. Smp8 is more sophisticated than other smps, and we shall not share our marriage freedoms, our players rights, or our amazing technology.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.