Should SMP8 breakaway from the Empire?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BigDavie, Mar 11, 2017.

?

SMP8 has requested that it is granted independance from the Empire. Should SMP8 be independent?

Poll closed Mar 16, 2017.
Yes 39 vote(s) 51.3%
No 37 vote(s) 48.7%
  1. If you don't vote don't come QQing that you don't like the result. Those who do vote are more than welcome to QQ about the result.
    Carbonyx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. We're still very close. I wonder how many people only vote after seeing the current results.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I am QQing about the result right now
  4. Exeight seems to be a close call, not unlike Brexit. Will the No campaign lose at the last hurdle thru inaction, lack of understanding and poor leadership?

What are the consequences for Eight going forward? Will they lose the right to anymore new players? Will they stay 1.11 while the rest of us get concrete and terracotta?
  5. I will lead the rebellion
  6. Had I gotten here a few minutes earlier I'd have voted NO. Smp8 is not my home smp but I love it's fun & uniqueness and the empire would be less without it. .. that and Seffy lives there. =D
    SkeleTin007, Melk73 and Baradar67 like this.
  7. SMP8's uniqueness shall be crushed by the No vote. This will be a day long remembered, it will soon see the end of the Rebellion.
    SkeleTin007, Equinox_Boss and Melk73 like this.
  8. I shall join the rebellion!
    I am quitting the rebellion!
    Carbonyx, SkeleTin007, K_Kick and 6 others like this.
  9. OMG! I got such a good chuckle out of this thread today after being away for a week-ish time frame. I really needed it. You guys are nuts. :p Can't wait to see what becomes of SMP8.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Decisions were made...
    Tuqueque, 607 and BreezyMan like this.
  11. This rebellion will be crushed.

Long live the empire!
    SirCue likes this.
  12. this separating idea is the dumbest idea I have ever heard emc make, I am not suggesting that emc makes a lot of stupid ideas or has made ones before.
  13. Its an april fools joke.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I know
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Or is this the April Fools joke??
    BitcoinDigger likes this.
  16. this is "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" reference if you don't know.
    BitcoinDigger and Torian42 like this.