Resource Farm Directory

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by KatydidBuild, May 17, 2020.

1. Katy my kid has a store under way at 5551 utopia....if you would like to add it
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  2. /v +blackmarket on SMP6
    (13332 res number)

Selling maxed enchanted diamond gear.

Soon be adding Netherite gear!
    KatydidBuild and Velma_T_Jinkies like this.
  3. Ry's Redstone Repository - 14033 smp7 - +RRR - Interactive Redstone Museum and Shop
    QuantumBeane and KatydidBuild like this.
  4. Orthus Saloon and Tucker's Blazin' Bargains Hunting Lodge

smp4
    res 9637
    /v +orthus +shop

A western-themed saloon and hunting lodge double shop, selling mob heads, enchanted bows, milk buckets, some food, ender chests, random commodities at very low prices.
  5. Cat Cafe, Daisy Bell's Flower Shop, and Beehunter's Bounty

smp4 • v/ PacificTheatre • 9638 • +catcafe

3 buildings on one plot: a cute cat cafe selling sweets, a tipped bottle selling flowers (possibly dyes), and a globe filled with bees and bee products.

Fishing is permitted at the pool. Free cookie at the picnic basket.
  6. New public glow ink sac farm is open!

It is on smp3.
    Get to the public farm hub:

Go to the NE corner, go through the polished granite gate and follow the path (or take the short rail).

The glow ink farm is through the dark prismarine gate, on the other side of the portal.

Fully afk. Yields ~36 stacks/h.

Thanks to GrumpyRedPanda7 for the help/debugging!
    Thanks to bryanm61 for providing the location and authorizing it!

Note: it still needs decorating. Input/suggestions are welcome!
  7. smp8 17467 +minigame +mg
    Minigames Galore
    Packed with a variety of free minigames including Guess My Word, Guess My Picture, Speedy Spleef, Capture the Flag, Pearly Parkour, Archery, and Strider Racing. All necessary items are provided. Some games may require you to ask SteamingFire for permission before use. Please see this thread for more details: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/event-minigames-galore.84419/
  8. Kudos to astromath for spotting a typo on a shop listing!!
    thanks
  9. smp3 waste (needs checked to see if its public)
  10. Sorry for bumping, but i have a shop, called W1therrex's Mart (click here for refernce and contact)
    /v 12021 shop or +w1ther shop at smp6 (space requied because it's res location save)
    i also have public utilites section (anvil, chest, crafting table, furnace, enchanting table)
    (i fogert to post it here)
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  11. The list should be Up to Date now.

Please check your listings to make sure that they are correct or were copied over correctly. If you have a post that you would like linked, just copy the link into a response here so i can paste it into your information.

There are a few forum links that are added into the resource farms section without a description because more information is needed or they need verified public use, but the post information was brought to my attention.

-Katy
    607 and Fred_TWK like this.
  12. Yay! My promo shop thread is in there!
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  13. the smp6 hub has also a drowned farm. I think on the top floor
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  14. The Shulker Shell Exchange /utopia /v +sse
    EfficiencyV and KatydidBuild like this.

15. Hey Velma, Any update to the farms or directions to them?
  16. Heya Katy,

I have started a new Staff Signature Acquisition Thread. It can be found here. Just so ya know!
  17. FYI: I visited the public farms on smp6 yesterday and found the portals out of place for the Large Iron Farm and the Guardian Farm. The Guardian Farm portal puts you on the drop floor with no way to get the drops.

I didn't check out any other farms there.
  18. katy? your link to my shop site is broken. you need to replace it
    Here's links
  19. Please delete the entry for smp8 Minigames Galore. I'm in the process of selling the res, so some changes may ensue.