Share your...Desks!?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by synth_apparition, Dec 19, 2014.

1. I love your chair, I so want to do that but can't be asked to move my setup that low to the ground XD
  2. Computer based homework ftw
  3. It's no lower than the office chair I have in here. *shrug* It also has little risers that I don't have installed which raise it a couple inches higher.

I sat on just a yoga ball for years and had no issues, but wanted something with some back support -- the best of both worlds. :)
  4. Well right, but I'm used to my chair being at the highest setting and having my desk lower would require me to buy a new desk, find a new place for my PC because it won't fit under there, and basically recajigger everything XD

I do like the idea though.

5. I should personalize my cousin's loft bed more... maybe I can find another strong nationalism newspaper like the last time I found between pages of kid's books
    SirTah likes this.
  6. I've never had my own desk, that was until I started university a couple of weeks back! Now I have a lovely, kind of clean desk to show you all! :D My set up is not impressive, I have two laptops, one of which functions really well and the other which is well... a little dead :p

7. Penguin! :o
    PenguinDJ, AnonReturns and FDNY21 like this.
  8. Loving the Baymax mug chilling there :p
    AnonReturns and FDNY21 like this.
  9. There's cat ears in the window sill too! x3
    AnonReturns likes this.
  10. That is indeed the best hat to ever exist ever, and it's really fluffy ^_^

That mug is my favourite mug, got it as a birthday present and it was filled with Disney glitter which went pretty much everywhere XD

I love my kitty ears c: Ready to dress up for Halloween! ^_^ <3
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  11. Nice! What are the colored things in the glasses on the window sill? I love that cup too!
  12. Nice swegway. Hehe :p
    AnonReturns likes this.
  13. Good eye. People think I'm lazy cruising around on it but it takes effort to balance on that thing! I love it.
  14. The thing in the middle is a reed diffuser because we're not allowed candles :( And the colourful little glasses are shot glasses :p I love the mug, it's the best! Might I add your set up is rather impressive, it's like desk goals for me! XD
    607 likes this.
  15. Just to keep the thread alive, here's my desk :p

16. oi would post but all you would see is a laptop and my legs :p
  17. A fellow second monitor user ;)
  18. Yup, Its an old dell one. I sorta hate it but it does the job for posting on the site :p I should be getting another 24 inch for Christmas, along with a new keyboard and mouse.
  19. Nice! And clean, that chair looks comfy.
  20. Yea, I cleaned it up for the picture. The chair was like 70$ from Wal-Mart, but it does the job.