Share your...Desks!?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by synth_apparition, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Kinda Late, What Laptop is that? :eek: Looks like mine!
  2. The one that's open is an Asus X553M and the one that's closed is slightly dead (But it's a HP) :p
  3. My setup is nowhere near as nice as most everyone's but It does the job ^_^ also the pic quality is blech too sorry.. had but a moment to snap it.

1 acer monitor
    1 HP monitor
    A cheap pair of speakers where only 1 works now :p
    My pc case is Thermaltake and the rest idk, my husband built it, then rebuilt it, again.. I call it Frankie ;)
    SteelSeries Merc Stealth gaming keyboard
    Logitech mouse that's replaced my Razer Naga MMO mouse T_T
    HP printer

So on good days one monitor will have minecraft pulled up, and the other will have kids shows like, blues clues playing. With the kiddo in my lap, picking the vinyl of my office chair arms. ^_^
  4. I have the exact same laptop i got from my old school

5. Acer Aspire M
    (Can run minecraft 1080p 60 fps)
    Xbox one
    Avermedia Game Capture HD II
    48" Panasonic 1080p

Have my xbox 360 in my room for netflix it had aged out of my desk :)
    SirTah and Kytula like this.
  6. This except dinner stand thingies next to my bedside... damn I really need a desk. A chair would be nice too XD

*reflects on life, totally worth it*
    BurgerKnight and DanialBuchinger like this.
  7. I want to share my current desk but I have a doritos packet and a bunch of other crap on it I can't be bothered cleaning up right now. Maybe tomorrow :p
    Sambish likes this.
  8. Don't have to hide your true surroundings! :p Plus... now everyone knows anyways, so its not like your 'hiding' the trash.

Mines a nightmare compared to the first pic :3
    Olaf_C, SirTah, ObscureGolem and 6 others like this.
  9. Love the desk you got - happen to know what brand/type it is?
    SirTah and iamcavie like this.

10. This is where i call home.
    Generaly play 4 to 5 games at same, although sometimes just 2 or 3 plus a movie or pandora.
    Olaf_C, SirTah, amadai and 1 other person like this.
  11. It's an Anthro desk, though they don't make this line any more. It's about 10 years old. The AnthroCart 2 looks to be the successor, and is modular in the same way. They're pricey though -- something like I have (base desk, 2 "shelves", extension tubes, casters) looks to be about $1,300 plus shipping. Dropping one of the extra shelves ($260) brings it closer to $1,000. But this thing is solid as a rock and is holding up perfectly after constant daily use.
    AnonReturns and iamcavie like this.
  12. Move laptop to right and get a monitor so you can have 2 screens. :p

If you have never used 2+ screens, "I don't need 2 screens" has no one ever said after using 2
  13. I might get a monitor, But aren't they like $100 - $400? I got no money but i may be able to get allowance and save up :p
  14. Same with three screens. Only reason I dropped it was because the screen was tied to a separate computer and it was difficult to effectively coordinate.

Boy I miss it though. I'm moving into a new place this fall and I'm planning on setting up a 4 screen system with mount, upgrading desktop hardware to accommodate it, and getting a new desk to boot.
    iamcavie and AnonReturns like this.
  15. Ooh Seems Cool! :D
  16. Soon my friends...
    That means i'll post one after I clean my books off it. :p
  17. I did :p
  18. I've started using 2 screens and haven't gone back :p I only use it sometimes, but it's still worth having, and I got the extra one for free anyway!
  19. I did some cleaning up. My TV has been in storage for like, nearly a year and I only got it out last week and haven't cleaned it yet, so excuse anything on that pls :p

Yes, I'm aware it's still a mess.

In case it's causing confusion: the mouse is a Razer. The Stig pillowcase is indeed messed up. And yes, that's a Doctor Who calendar (thought I'd clarify that since it's cut off slightly :p).
    SirTah, 607, mba2012 and 2 others like this.