Share random facts about yourself.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Me too! ;)
  2. Another! :D
    1. I like Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, Papa Roach, a little bit of slipknot, Knife Party, Deadmau5 and Skrillex.
    2. I love drinking tea.
    3. Pickled Onion and Chilli N' Chocolate crisps/chips are the best :D ...Speaking of the latter, I miss that flavour...
    Now, a picture of CNC:

I used to be addicted to them. Then they lost the flavour competition...came in 2nd place.
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. Thought of a few more over the last few days.
    12. Married, to CamerinDrake (His res is next to mine.)
    13. I apparently act younger than my actual age, which is 24.
    14. I can remember things from when I was little but forget things that happened a few days ago.
    15. I tend to be a huge smart-alec when someone makes me mad/is snarky first.
  4. More...again...
    1. My younger brother is Starpuncher. He lives on smp5, but until very recently he lived on smp3 with me.
    2. I have a younger sister who enjoys Minecraft but doesn't have an account - just a pocket edition.
    3. I have insomnia. Which is why i'm writing this. I'm having an insomniac night.
    4. Last night I couldn't sleep until 4 in the morning, and I woke up at 6 and couldn't get back to sleep. I was drinking alot of caffeine throughout today and eating alot of food to stay awake. AND THEN: when I want to go to sleep i'm not tired anymore (caffeine worn out 3 hours ago, btw)
    5. Upon 10th May I will no longer be a part of the "Awesome 12 year olds club" volt speaks of.
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. You're leaving? Why on Earth would you do that? Betrayer!
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. This jerk, called Life, is forcing me to join the Awesome 13 Year Olds club :(
    mba2012 and NINJATTILA like this.
  7. YES!!! With me! :D
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  8. Things people may or may not know about:
    1. I'm friendly to almost everyone
    2. I was born in Texas but live in the Northern states
    3. Parent's are divorced and currently live in two different states
    4. Father is a police officer and mother works in a factory making car parts
    5. Love America if you can't tell by the colors
    6. A little OCD (Example: My room may be a little messy but as long as no one touch any thing in my room, I can find something easily/Keep papers sorted by categories)
    7. Not the smartest when it comes school but most teachers/parents say if I was to work harder, I would do great in school
    8. Love building games and life like games (Examples: Building>Minecraft Life-Like-Games>Sims)
    9. Have one brother and three sisters (Brother-14, sister(s)-Under 6 but older then 3)
    10. Father' side of family was mostly born outside the U.S. (Siblings of my father and up)
    11. Love and care for my mother more then anyone else can
    12. Shy when it comes to meeting new people in real life
    13. Work as a dishwasher at a bar/grill
    Things people may or may not know about me in Minecraft:
    1. All my stuff have to be sorted and if it's not, I will take time to sort it
    2. Love to play in creative
    3. Like to make most my friends via MC
    4. I'm Op/Admin/Mod on most servers I currently play on
    5. Would love to donate to servers if servers had an mailing plan option
    If there is anything else you people would like to know about me, don't hesitate to ask me. I am openly answering questions about me you want to know.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. I like taking photos and I like downhill biking as well as skiing.
    I also can't seem to gain much weight.
    mba2012 likes this.