Share random facts about yourself.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Is true!
    jacob5089 likes this.
  2. More!
    1. I only really have one friend.
    2. I'm 14. Which is like the most awkward age. Too old to get into that exclusive 12-year old club led by Soul and Cordial_Pie, and too young to be in the adult master race.
    3. I have my career very specifically planned out. Step 1, either set up a business or become a politician. Step 2, use the money to fund a nonprofit to bring about a humanist, egalitarian, world-federalist new world order.
    4. I mentioned EMC in a dedication at the start of my book. :D
    5. I don't believe in the death penalty, or even a conclusive life sentence. Everyone can be rehabilitated, and I believe this should be done in a series of steps. Firstly, make the criminal repent of what they have done. Secondly, teach them the skills required to prevent twice as much crime as they have caused and to repay all resources used in rehabilitating them. Thirdly, have them put these skills to use. The criminal shall be released once they have repaid their debt to society in a tangible manner.
    6. I don't consider myself to be any nationality, and I don't agree with how people without a nationality must keep their citizenship, essentially a legal-level statement of nationality, or forfeit any protection by any state. I believe that world citizenship should be possible, where all states contribute resources proportional to their size in order to protect people who wish to be citizens of the world.
  3. 1. I am 13 years old (dangit, just about 6 months too old to be in the 12 year old club!)
    2. My entire family is Chinese- my parents were the first in our family to immigrate to the US
    3. Despite being Chinese, all I seem to remember in Mandarin are insults...
    4. I play piano
    5. My favorite type of music is progressive house
    6. I am the second youngest in my grade (8th), there are even some kids in the 7th grade older than me
    7. My favorite food would be either a burger or steak
    8. My favorite color is yellow (why this entire thing is colored so.)
    9. Jamesg003=brother
    heyaroo and penfoldex like this.
  4. He's fluent in a crap-ton of languages so he could have accidentally typed it in one of them.
  5. Trust me, kid; it only gets worse as you get older.
  6. Yes but as you get older you also get the ability to be a bit more.......
    angry at people.
    Trust me the difference between having a 14 year old get angry at you and having a 16 year old get mad at you.
    You treat the older one with a bit more caution.
    at least from what i have seen :eek:
  7. 1. 17 years old
    2. I LOVE red pandas :D (ask anyone on mumble I go cray cray)
    3. I dance ballet, jazz, and lyrical
    4. I've had my driver's permit for a year..when it's supposed to be only a 6 month process..
    5. I play the ukulele
    6. My favorite thing to do is to make videos :D
  8. More i suppose
    1) I CAN'T stand big headed people (not literally a person with a big head :p)
    2) My pet hate is when people call the UK 'England' (Americans seem to be the worst at it)
    3) None of my real life friends play minecraft on the computer.
  9. I know question is how you spell the word meaning 'To ask a statement, implying a need for an answer.' in English; However, questione is how you would spell the word in Italian and in real life I'd pronounce it (quest - she - oh - nay). Plus I think it looks cooler :3
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. My brother had his so long it expired.
    And its about to expire again... :rolleyes:
  11. Lol that's totally gonna be me in 6 months I just got mine renewed but I really don't want to drive lol
  12. I am the Batman...

No, um...

1. I've played piano for about 13 years. I don't take lessons (I used to), but the piece I'm currently working on is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fAZIQ-vpdw

2. I'm a sophomore in college studying Mechanical Engineering.

3. I built a hovercraft in my garage a few years ago.

4. I'm teaching myself Java, html, and Python, as well as the Android API (for Java). Once I learn it, I have plans for a Jarvis-esque (from Iron Man) app for Android.

5. I miss the MineCast.
  13. 1. I am 14
    2. My father is a colonel in the US Army.
    3. I've lived in South-East Asia.
    4. I play the Tuba.
    5. I play Minecraft.
    6. Despite disliking a large number of people at my current school, I somehow become concerned about their future.
    7. I dislike "Confession Bear"
    8. My ancestry goes into Germany and the Russian Empire.
  14. 1) i am a human being
    2) i inhale oxygen
    3) i exhale carbondioxide
    4)i have money
    5) 26 is my favorite number
    6) i have two hands
    7) i have two feet
    8)i have 2 eyes
    9)im tired
    10) i like to post obvious facts
  15. 1. I am obsessed with Pokemon and Zelda
    2. I am a Brony
    3. I love Beanies (I have a collection of them :3)
    4. I prefer Gathering Materials rather than Buying them, and I commonly give 1r to everyone on the server at the time.
    5. I enjoy Parkouring on random people's residences even when they are not designed for Parkouring.
    6. I met TheCampingRusher, ChildDolphin and MeMyselfAndPi Yesterday.
    penfoldex, jacob5089 and mba2012 like this.
  16. I lead a 12 year old club? :eek:

MOAR!:
    1. English is my best subject at school.
    2. I enjoy English.
    3. Science is my second best subject.
    4. I hate Science IN SCHOOL, but I love it at home. Reason being is my teacher: She falls asleep in class and just gives us writing to do. Then she throws tests at us about things we don't even know about. And when she does teach us, I understand not a single word of what she says and get more confused than I already am.
    5. I prefer teaching myself. That's how I got my grammar skills, and my science knowledge. This comes as a downside with maths though, somebody needs to be by my side to help me with it and I don't like that.
    6. I love dinosaurs.
    penfoldex, jacob5089 and mba2012 like this.
  17. I'm jealous of you now :( But i've had a conversation with all of those guys on YouTube :D And I used to be good internet friends with ChewyTurtle, but then I got hacked and my YT was deleted...After a string of these, I gave up until me and my best friend decided to start youtube channels and do dual-commentaries on PS3 with eachother...

Reminds me, i'll have to do that at some point...
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. Yeah TCR Killed me in SG xD Although the server reset half way through the game so It won't get uploaded :(
  19. RunningRhino was in one of his Cookie Slap videos :3
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  20. 1) I'm 16 and the oldest one in my class
    2) Estonian teacher called me mummy, thus why i call myself mummy
    3) The only known to be Estonian here, so far...
    4) My English grades are better than my Estonia language grades.
    5) I'm random sometimes.
    mba2012 likes this.