Share random facts about yourself.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 15, 2013.

1. 1) I ride dirt bikes. MMMMMMRRRRRRRMMMMNNNNN
    2) I am learning Russian. Should come in handy someday as an astronaut.
    3) I used to play the euphonium, but I switched to the alto sax and never looked back.
    4) I've wanted to go to London for a long time. It seems like a nice place.
    5) I love customizing my computer.
    6) Team Fortress Classic > Team Fortress 2.
    7) My favorite rocket is the Saturn IB. Look it up. ;)
    8) By studying space mission patches, I have learned just about everything about Roman numerals that I need to know.
    9) I tri-boot Windows 7, Mac OS X, and Ubuntu. I don't have to take sides in OS wars that way.
  2. This is for random facts..so....I'm 12 xD
    mba2012 likes this.
    1. I absolutely refuse to show my face on the Internet.
    2. I consider my voice a crime against humanity.
    3. I enjoy making sprite comics, and would very much like people to click the link in my sig so I can make more.
    4. I haven't had toast in a while.
    5. I wear a novelty geek T-Shirt every single day.
    6. I run Linux at my school. It is now common belief that I am a hacker.
    ok...
  3. Come on, i cant be the only one who Lol'd at this?!
    1. I don't sleep enough, and when I do sleep enough I'm more tired than when I don't sleep enough.
    2. I care too much about colors and sounds, to the extent that I can confuse them. Certain sounds invoke certain colors, and vice-versa. I have also spent 8+ hours proving that something is a different color than people think.
    3. Orange is my favorite color most of the time. Mainly because it sounds the most like the music I like.
    4. I have a bad case of confirmation bias. Things like "omg its always 9:11" and "everyone is born in March."
    5. My legs hate me. I'm pretty sure I messed them up a long time ago, but I was too dramatic for anyone to believe me.
    6. Even though I want to be artistically inclined, my hands are too stupid to make anything. I can vaguely do graphic art. Vaguely.
    7. I used to write a lot of things. I don't write as often anymore, and it makes me sad.
    8. I was, in times past, an avid role-player. Unfortunately, there are no TBRPGs on EMC, or I'd be all over that.
    9. While Mr. Crazy1800 is not my only sibling, he is the only one I ever spend any real time with. This makes me sad, I miss spending time with my family.
    10. I have a nasty habit of acting incompetent so less is expected of me. This has extended to self-sabotage, causing me to screw up when I really don't want to.
    11. As far as music is concerned, I like most everything. It's not the sound that concerns me, but rather the message the song delivers. I can't feel happy if I'm not listening to a happy song.
    12. I don't play Minecraft very often. I haven't been interested in it outside of EMC for over a year now.
    13. I have a hard time feeling sad, since I understand the way my mind works now. Before then, I was a sad person for a long time. Honestly, if you have the time, you can make your life a lot easier with some hard thinking.
    14. I am very adamant about my opinions, as I don't make conclusive decisions without doing at least some research. This leads to some unfortunate situations where I draw conclusions without learning the full story. I'm working on it, though.
    15. Most of my interests are very fleeting. I don't generally harp on about the same thing for more than a month or two. EMC has probably sustained my attention for longer than any other thing, especially on the internet.
    16. Nobody on the internet (Other than my brother) has seen me or heard my voice. It's for their own safety, I assure you.
    17. I am painfully self-conscious upon first being introduced into a community. After a certain amount of time, I'll come out of my shell a little and interact with people. Takes a good community to entice my continued visitation. I can count on one hand how many communities I have ever been in.
    18. I can spend a very long time reading about things I don't care about. If there is something I'm interested in, you bet I've read everything relevant to it on the internet. This is an exaggeration.
    19. I like ponies. Probably more than Mr. Crazy1800 would like, but not to that... creepy extent.
    20. I hate the word "Crazy." A lot.
    Now people know more about C1080. Good on you, people.
  4. 1. I believe this is all a plot entered in a computer and is recording us and revealing our identities.
    2. I don't give a crap.
    3. My favorite gift to gift is Supporterships.
    4. I hate colors in certain patterns. I hate green with teal, it burns my eyes.
    5. I can sing good and horrible.
    6. I am Half-Asian.
    7. I can type, drink a soda, and juggle at the same time.
    8. I suck at juggling.
    9. I like cheeseburgers.
    10. I don't like trains unless they are in the NYC Subway.
    11. I changed my face when I was younger. Accidentally.
    12. I speak really stupid at times, and speak really wise and smart at times.
    13. I like the color blue.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  5. Hold up... wut?
  6. He probably did what every little kid does. Reach up to the kitchen bench and pour hot water over yourself. Luckily I didn't. :p
  7. Ouch :eek:
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. 1.I stutter
    2. I don't like my appearance
    3. I accept that I look like a horse/moose
    4. I tend to like the ideas of others and embrace them
    5. I don't embrace my ideas, purely because I think there inadequate
    6. I think much less of myself all the time
    7. My jaw has been shattered on the right side once
    8. I've been in 2 car accidents
    9. A few of m real life friends have died to drug related stuff and that makes me sad
    10. I've watched people's personalities change overtime
    11. I tend to get angry very easily
    12. I rarely use sites like Facebook because they make me depressed
    13. I still can't get over that rejection
    14. I am considering psychiatry, but I think it won't help me
    15. I can hold a grudge on someone for many years and not forget it
    16. I hate the mall
    17. I hate interacting with people now outside ever since I started to work at my horrible job
    18. I like Toberlone chocolates
    19. I don't like who I am personalitiy wise
    20. I gave up on trying to fit in
  9. 12 Year olds unite! That means you too soul.
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Ugh if I was three months younger... :p
  11. 1) I like to mix and match colours.

2) I write all my words with an Old English spelling.

3) I find to think that people online think I'm older, while people in voice chats and in person think i'm younger then what I am.

4) I have traveled over 6 times (to...DC, Oklahoma City, Venice, and Verona).

5) I have lived in two places (Veneto, Italy and Virginia, United States).

6) I have two siblings, brother 26 - sister 23

7) I am smarter than people think (I built my own guitar, computer, chair, bookshelves, flooring, framing of my room; Made my own computer game in grade 10 and 11 and won fbla competition for it; Got first place award and perfect award in state cooking competition in grade 4,5, and 6; Competed in regional spelling bee in grade 4, 5 and 6 - doing so my mom started teaching me German and Spanish so i'd know more words ; Lastly, I took dual enrollment from 8th grade to 12th grade ... doing so I started this semester (first semester) of college - as a junior - I already graduate this coming spring.)

8) I am quite lazy anymore .... I play minecraft and code all the time ... though, I might not look it - I do like to play sports if someone asks me to play.

9) I live in North America and I don't like football.

10) Also, I don't like hot wings, chinese food, or seafood (guess i'm stereotypical - Italian food is my favourite *pizza).

11) I am computer savvy - Ask me a questione, I can most likely answer it (Except for minecraft server questions ... Leave that to Aikar :p ).

Listing long things will prob bore people - few more.

12) I am musically inclined - I play multiple songs in my head 24/7 even while typing this or listening to other songs I was playing (Waterfall - Jon Schmidt, He's a pirate - Pirates of Carribean, Vide Cor Meum - Hannibal Theme, and Bach's Orchestra Suite #3 in D, "Air on the g string" ... in my head right now)

13) People tell me all the time I am not ocd ... However, guess you can say i'm very orderly - Even if things aren't exactly perfect - it bothers me and I keep thinking about it over and over until it's fixed ... or my room for instance - Even though the paperwork or toys on my desk - aren't perfectly aligned, they have to be in a certain area - else it bothers me if it's moved or not in an ordinary spot.

That's it - thanks for reading :)

p.s.) If you notice, I do type a lot of my literature online with ' - ' , ' ... ' , and ' , ' .... I am a stickler with precision - I write things how I want people to say them .... If I want them to pause in a certain place - I'll add ' - ' .... If I want it to be a pause but lead to another sentence all together, i'll use ' ... ' .... and if I want it to be a regular pause to indicate clauses and regular punctuation, i'll use ' , '.
  12. I'ma be a kiwi
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. mba2012 likes this.
  14. I cracked up as soon as I saw that
  15. Where did you do the color run?
  16. Sorry, I know I just posted, but I couldn't resist.
    But when I do, I play EMC.
  17. How do you spell "Question"?

:rolleyes: ^^^