Service | Legend's Minecraft Graphics V2

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by THE_LEGEND4, Jul 14, 2013.

?

Are you happy to see this service again?

Yes! 24 vote(s) 36.4%
No! 1 vote(s) 1.5%
Potatoez (Counts as yes)! 41 vote(s) 62.1%
  1. Haha! That's perfect! :)

I'll start soon - just have a few orders first. :p
    sonicol1 and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  2. Name you would like to use in signature: Ark_Warrior1
    Which package you would like: 3D Package
    Any changes to your package: Add Ark_Warrior2
    Background and/or custom pose: Faithful Texture Pack, Shaders/HD Background, Lots of horses in the backgorund, Ark_Warrior1 holding wheat, Ark_Warrior2 holding Golden Carrot. Players Riding horses with diamond Horse Armor
    Text at Bottom: Mega Mall (In Progess) 3713 I Master Redstone Farmer I Enchanter I Miner I Horses Breeder
    Subtotal: 1600r

I may be wrong on the price with all the things i added.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  3. Name you would like to use in signature: Darkvilla | Darkslave1 wild entrepreneur
    Which package you would like: Custom
    Any changes to your package:I would like the Faithful 32x32 with a 3D Image of a background. The background I want is a sandy beach with a jungle biome in the background. I want darkvilla and darkslave1 in 3d or 2d (which ever looks best) and darkslave eye's to be looking at darkvilla. (you will understand what i mean when you see his skin ;) ) or possibly have darkvilla in a lounge chair relaxing with darkslave holding a pick and looking at darkvilla. also I would like shaders.
    Subtotal:1,400 3d package + 100 shaders + 100 for extra player =1,600 will pay more if incorporating a lounge chair cost more :)
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  4. How are the orders coming?
  5. I just haven't found much time to start doing them - been real busy with family and work.
    sonicol1 likes this.
  6. Is it possible for you make a dragon their lays down? like its "folded" around its egg? :p
  7. My mum used to do that :D
    killerzone likes this.
  8. Do to major work and family events, I will be unable to play Minecraft/Make any signatures for the next week.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. For everyone waiting, I will be giving 50% off for all signatures ordered before this post. :)

--
    I can see what I can do, it would cost a bit though. :p
    sonicol1 likes this.
  9. Ark_Warrior1 and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  10. How did i quote dat o.o stupid phone
  11. Name you would like to use in signature: Eclipsys
    Which package you would like: Custom Package
    Any changes to your package: Custom Font
    Background and/or custom pose: (See image below, it's for a Youtube Channel wrap
    Subtotal: I'll pay 5000r :D

Right,

so recently I found an old Logo of mine, that I planned on using for my Youtube channel. I drew this on a piece of paper during one of the many boring Geography lessons in Highschool. I tried to make it look nicer using Paint, but I failed horribly.

Could you make this into something epic? With a moon in the background/space themed, and some kind of backlight shade comming trough the letters? If possible, change the ''Production'' part into another font (something modern or gothic?) Because on this original image it looks horrid... Also, please add my EMC forum avatar :D

5k sound good?

THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  12. Name you would like to use in signature: PAVI259, under that, SMP3er | 6403 Freedom Tower (kinda like koenjanssen's) Font like in your signature
    Which package you would like: 3D Package
    Any changes to your package: Sphax 128x128 HD with Shaders
    Background and/or custom pose: Background: The front of my residence, 6403 with me standing in the center so you can see the most part of the build.
    Subtotal: 1,700 rupees

THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  13. Alright! I'll get to these and sort out the final price ASAP - at the moment though, I'm unable to do any graphic work due to family and my real-life job. On the bright side, you all get 50% off. :)
    sonicol1, darkvilla and PAVI259 like this.
  14. yay, thanks so much Legend :)
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  15. Name you would like to use in signature:gollark8
    Which package you would like:3D Package
    Any changes to your package:The text 'Hotel,shop and item swapper at 2303' at the bottom,and shaders
    Background and/or custom pose:My character in a cave.
    Subtotal:1500r
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  16. I am now able to start doing Graphics again! Anyone who has been waiting will receive 50% off! :D
    sonicol1, gollark8 and PAVI259 like this.
  17. Yay, Estimated Completion Time?
  18. Defluxer. Text: Shop Owner I Supply Manager I Deluxe Inc. Owner
    3D Package
    Add HD and Shaders
    I want my hands to be on my thighs like like wisepsns signature and my background to be IN the normal biome and next to a stream\
    Total: 1500r
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  19. Can do! I'm being swamped with orders at the moment - sorry if there's a big wait.
    sonicol1 likes this.