Service | Legend's Minecraft Graphics V2

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by THE_LEGEND4, Jul 14, 2013.

?

Are you happy to see this service again?

Yes! 24 vote(s) 36.4%
No! 1 vote(s) 1.5%
Potatoez (Counts as yes)! 41 vote(s) 62.1%
  1. You must get good rupees out of this.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  2. Haha, I only started charging rupees out of this recently - hopefully it's successful. :3
    sonicol1 likes this.
  3. Do you design youtube banners?
  4. Yes I do! :D
    sonicol1 likes this.
  5. Name: FDNY21
    My idea: 3D Shaders mod, hills biome with ICC attacking a creeper left of a 2D version of me kind of centralish in front of the scene. Can I have my name in gold on the right (not too big but not small :p)? Message me back and tell me if this is possible and how much it will cost...Im guessing were looking at 1k ish but we'll see! Thanks Legend :D ~FDNY21
  6. And also will the signature fit as my youtube banner? Thanks again ~FDNY21
  7. Thanks for making mine free, by the way :p
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  8. do you work with cinema 4d for pictures?
  9. how are the orders coming?
  10. Just be patient he will make them, when he has time and/or feels like spending his free time to make these and not do something else like play minecraft.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  11. Sry legend I didn't see that :(

12. https://i.imgur.com/1H9NAtx.png

Ok, here's what I've got. :)

The subtotal is 1,700 rupees.
    Sorry about the wait, I realised I was still very busy and have been unable to get to it.
    sonicol1 likes this.
  13. Great. :) I can get on and pay for it tomorrow, I'm on mobile now, andI wont be able to do so right now, k?
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  14. Legend, did you see my signature request? ~FDNY21
  15. I think my reply is self explanatory.
  16. That is mid process, legend has not indicated that he has started the process, as he should do beforehand to see if my signature is producible, because i asked for a custom design that he must approve. This information here is when he is making it, however I'm seeing if he is able to make it for if he is not I can change my custom figuration:p Thanks ~FDNY21
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  17. Sorry, forgot to answer this - this is good to go! :)
    sonicol1 and FDNY21 like this.
  18. sonicol1 likes this.
  19. Updates:
    • Thanks to everyone who voted for me for Deathtomb's signature contest! So happy for 1st place in public voting!
    • Updated Order Form.
    • Been really busy at the moment, but I'm able to find more time now - hopefully this is more efficient.
    sonicol1, Eclipsys and cddm95ace like this.
  20. Hey legend! I have been loving your signatures! I figured I love your signatures so much, that I would love to have a new one!

Name you would like to use: Wisepsn
    Which package you would like: 3D Package
    Any custom fonts/texture packs: I would like R3D Craft 256x
    Add HD and Shaders
    Background: In the nether, fighting a big magma cube with and iron sword.
    Make the text the same format on which my other signature is below. I would like Wisepsn to the right, just like below, and would like these text under like below:
    Shop Owner - Horse Racer - Supply Manager
    I would like it bigger, but just right so I can fit 1 line of text right under. Please update my skin, because I have changed it a bit and I do not want it like below.

Required Dimensions: Nether
    Subtotal: 1,700
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.