Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Can't connect to EMC?
  2. Which server name are you trying to connect to?

Because EMC doesn't seem to be having issues right now. Just to be sure: play.emc.gs can be used but you can also use any of the individual servers. For example: smp5.emc.gs or utopia.emc.gs.

Reason I mention these two is because even when the servers get more crowded then these two usually have some spare room left ;)
    Palmsugar likes this.
  3. The login status is times out, youll have to try later
    Patr1cV likes this.
  4. oh ok. that makes sense.
  5. smp7, wild, lagging so bad. block lag, chat lag, affecting 3 of us out in wild. In the nether, gonna die... Blocks broken or placed vanished, like being time traveled by a few seconds. Rebooting to see if helps me any. Doubt it since it's happening to all 3 of us. Thanks!
    commander_JS, jkjkjk182 and tuqueque like this.
  6. Logs show there was a TPS drop during this time.
    Though the fact this didn't trigger a Timings Report/Lag Alert Broadcast is interesting. It should have.
  7. Was getting very serious lag on SMP5, res 10396, on the light grey sheep side. My client lag is gone now, but just being in the area was bringing the server ./tps to below 18.5
  8. Theres indeed more lag, i have seen it at least since yesterday.
    lucky i have good boots. otherwise the lag would kill me. SMP9
  9. Block reverse lag waste c / smp9
  10. Reverse lag? Lol
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. Block lag in the waste when mining, jumps back and kicks the diamonds out of you
    VoxelRay likes this.
  12. I know this is a bit random and I didn't know what other thread to put this in so here. I have a few mods I want to download but I am a bit scared for a download due to server rules I don't want to break I talked to RainbowChin and she said to talk to you about it so here. I'll give you a list and you can tell me if they are okay :I
    Physics,
    3D,
    And Shaders.

• Simple things. They don't add anything in, just the way things look.
  13. I did mean to ask him in a PM, actually.
    Shaders are fine, but what are the other 2? You'll need more details.
  14. Getting an Insane amount of lag in the wild on SMP9 for the last 2 days. I havent seen it this bad on empire in about a year. Was there a recent update the broke something? I have reset my modem and router twice and it's not occurring in any other game or non-emc servers.
    VoxelRay likes this.
  15. What kind of lag are you experiencing? As in describe it. Possibly send me coords in a private conversation.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. Server crashed for a second I think.
  17. Restarted Bungee and seems to of helped. We might have to put Proxy on a once a week reboot, as they had been up for like over a month w/o restart....
    Tuqueque likes this.
  18. It's everywhere not just near my base. I think the server just crashed too.
  19. Definitely crashed. Booted and unable to log back in for about 10 seconds. Occured between 10:20 and 10:21 PM EMC time for log purposes.
  20. Didn't crash, I restarted the proxy (The stuff that lets you switch servers without disconnecting)
    Tuqueque likes this.