Server Problems? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavy, sustained, and shared lag on smp1 at least. It's been on and off pretty terrible for the last couple days.
    I noticed the message at the top of the site went way, but the site went down for a bit today too.

The site went down while I was trying to post this. Also, it looks like everyone on smp1 got kicked (again).
  2. having massive lag on smp6, was in he wild and not able to break a block coz it kept coming back,
  3. Same thing happening on smp7 wild, blocks keep reappearing after breaking them, and mob movement happens in bursts. /tps shows 20.00, 20.00, 19.99
  4. The mob movement in bursts has been killing me since yesterday morning. I'm not sure why I haven't quit trying.

When I do /r or /p there is up to a 15 second response time before I see the information displayed.
  5. This is purely network lag. I've been complaining to our host about this issue for days now... finally got someone to start looking into it when I created a new ticket instead of using the old :/
    wkramer79, sambish20 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. Could you keep us posted for when they find the issue and if there is any ETA on resoling.

Also did u get my pm?
    :p
  7. Sorry to hear you're probably even more frustrated than any of us. Hopefully it gets cleared up soon enough.
    When the site went down it displayed an error (didn't screencap sorry) about a miscommunication between host and you. I'm sure you're well aware though. :p
  8. Finally got someone to say they were doing something :p Yay.
  9. http://aikar.co/

Also apears to be down. Just thought you should know, Keeps getting "500 Internal Server Error"
  10. Cant find other thread back, so posting it hear. (the way you can fidn your posts back is difficult on emc)

But, still have livemap problems, Could not update map: error
  11. the map is not a instant update, it updates every (I think its Every 1 hour), it causes way less lag on the serers.
  12. The servers are down for every, and it is due to their host, As stated above he has them looking into the issues.
    Gadget_AD likes this.
  13. Up & down, up & down.... like a yo-yo :(
    Mr_Zulus and fishmeal like this.
  14. yeah, and server resets to 'improve performance and decrease lag' in between ...

(i know, you guys doing what you can, but arghh...... want...... play.... ;) )
    fishmeal and Gadget_AD like this.
  15. This is so annoying...Nothing responds...:(
  16. I have twisted a number of knobs and dials, pressed many buttons, and flipped several switches. The server appears to be fixed.
  17. The server isn't down for everybody, but at least on smp4, it's painfully bad. Every ten minutes or so, the majority of players are disconnected due to server lag.
  18. Providing more specifics, SMP6 related.

I didn't notice much until I was back in Town. Very discernible lag when opening containers, or breaking blocks (harvesting wheat field).

At least half dozen times I've been disconnected after opening a chest or using an anvil.
  19. EMC start to work worse every day now. tonight its really bad. :( I know the woprking on it but smp9 is bad.. :eek:
  20. Should be resolved now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.