Server Problems? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its complete down again, server / website to, lucky thats now back.
    Yes it worked for a few hours, its down again. :mad:
  2. Drats. The good news is that minecraft is showing me server info, rather than just "unable to connect".

Bad news is that it still isn't connecting.
  3. I would recommend using direct connect. That is generally more reliable when connecting to the game servers.
  4. Using smp1.empire.us to direct connect, this message popped up.

5. Did you try turning it off, and back on? :p
    MrSocks75 and kissthenerd like this.
  6. Yes, several times. Same deal.
  7. I think those DNS issues should be resolved now.
  8. I have been able to connect to play.emc.gs (with my last smp being smp1) since 8 or 9AM.
    Maps are still down, but voting works if you use the empireminecraft.com link. There they are!
    Edit again: I just got a poorly formatted, half-loaded Captcha page that I had to fill out in order to edit this post. New feature?
  9. What error? Seeing server info means you did sort of connect.
  10. I would (I forgot to screenshot that one) But I am connected to the server now. I'll make sure to save it if it does happen again though.
  11. Extreme lag and timeouts on smp5... not sure about the rest of the servers.
  12. FireFloor on smp4 has been interrupted by this. :(
  13. Can't seem to post pictures on forums. I click the link button then it crashes to like a thin orange line instead of a orange box.
  14. I think thats due to the CloudFlare optimization thing I turned on.

I'll turn it off for now (or lower) it to see if it helps.
  15. Try this again, if it still persists let Aikar know so he can work magic :p
  16. Works for me now, but that problem isnt appropriate for this thread so any future website issues please create a new thread.
  17. That might be what kept locking up my phone when I tried to load pages on the site. The pages would eventually load, but the images were all blurry.
  18. I keep getting timeout errors on SMP8 and it's disconnecting me :(
  19. Livemap stopped working, bad timing :eek:
  20. Cant post a thread or pm staff. It says "You were blocked."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.