Seriously, EMC is just the best...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by NDubb424, Jun 9, 2017.

1. When I first started playing EMC, I stayed to myself, and I never visited the forums. After a few months, things got boring, and I went derelict, and went back to playing single player. Fast forward a few months and I come back to EMC, and promise myself I am going to make more of an effort to be involved in the community. I even brought along my real life fiancee for the ride.

We've been back for quite some time now, and I stuck by my promise to make more of an effort to talk to people, to help people, and to be involved in the forums, and I just want to take a moment to tell you...

EMC you ROCK!

This is literally the best community, with the best staff, and I've made some great friends. I'm so glad that I came back and pushed myself to be more open, and active in the community. You see, I am an adult aspie (Asperger's) and it isn't always easy for me to go out of my way to do new things, or talk to new people. But EMC's community is so welcoming that it was possible for me to do this. So thank you to all I have met. And I look forward to meeting those I haven't. :)

(Ps.. sorry for the over share.)
    ChumMiner, K_Kick, 607 and 13 others like this.
  2. Emc is awesome. :D
    Abele and NDubb424 like this.
  3. I've seen you around before, welcome back! I agree 100% there is no other community like emc!
    Abele and NDubb424 like this.
  4. You Nubb! :D

I totally agree with you of course, a very cool server and ditto community. And I'm also happy to call you one of my SMP2 buddies :)

Good to hear that you're having such a good time!
    607, NDubb424 and Abele like this.
  5. As a fellow Asperger "patient" I can argee with you this place can be really helpfull if you find it difficult to talk to people :)
  6. Awesome!! :D

Can confirm! My social life has improved by an incredible amount since I joined here, which is in part due to my amazing friends at school, but also certainly in part due to the many friendly interactions I've had here on EMC!! :)
    NDubb424, ShelLuser and Jelle68 like this.
  7. I heartily agree. Also a great way to show EMC that you love it is to vote ;)
    NDubb424 likes this.
  8. Daily =)
    ShelLuser likes this.