Senior Staff Services Update

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Nov 1, 2014.

1. I am so totally going to use this. *squeals* This is a great day for us scatterbrains!
    607 likes this.
  2. This is why i use wool and build in creative on SP. haha

But very cool option!
  3. I find it a bit ugly that the homepage says [FONT=Trebuchet...

Sigh.
    [/PLAIN]
    [FONT=verdana]What I find even more ugly, is how this stupid text editor messes up my post. It adds things in I do not want.
  4. Is there a list somewhere of all the senior staff services or do you have to go through all the updates to find them?
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  5. 607 and cadgamer101 like this.
  6. will there be a later service to move a building from 1 res to another, for like maybe 10k more or so?
  7. It's already offered.

Seems pretty clear to me that users such a the above one are unclear. I myself only found out about these services from people talking about them. Can a link be added under the 'Rules and Moderation' section, because that's where I thought to look for it.
    607 likes this.
  8. Just after I fork over for two res clearances.. -facepalms-
  9. actually what they offer is a entire res move to move or a build from 1 part of a res to another part of same res.
  10. That's pretty cool.
  11. It's under the residences section because it is only applicable to residences.
  12. *strokes imaginary beard* we could use that QWERTY...
    607 likes this.
  13. Yay for the new moving services and discounts ^o^!!!
    607 likes this.
  14. My opinion, but I think 'Staff Services' = Staff = Moderation. Thus, I would assume to look for it in Rules and Moderation as that is the only category having to do with staff. Staff are the ones performing the services and without them, the services would not even exist, so in my mind it has more to do with the staff than the residences.

I am not saying to move the section, rather to simply add a redirect link or dummy page under 'Rules And Moderation' to make the section more accessible. I fail to see the disadvantage of adding such a link/dummy page.
    EnchantedMace and 607 like this.
  15. I agree azoundria, that's where the logic part of my brain went. Do want to say... YAY!!! I'm sure I'll need to use this in in the future. =D
  16. there should be a service that allows you to get the staff to destroy a structure for you (like something you built that didn't turn out the way you wanted it to) and it should also cost 30k to do. and you get all the items from the demolish too
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  17. I think you can easily hire someone to demolish your structure and give you the material.
    607 likes this.
  18. So wait each structure is 15k to move? Or is it per res or something?
  19. 607 and cadgamer101 like this.