Senior Staff Services Update

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Nov 1, 2014.

1. What breaks? Will redstone torches and dust still be there? Is it just like MCEdit where the repeaters might face the wrong way?
    troop53no likes this.
  2. Brilliant service. I'll be looking forward to be paying full price for this service ;)
  3. Can we do this when we can claim areas in the wild in the future?
  4. That will be something to discuss when the update rolls around, much too early to confirm/deny now.
    607 likes this.
  5. World edit happens kinda in chunks so depending on which way the torch is and pistons are, they pop...
  6. In regards to your signature... cat, mat, pat, rat. BOOM!
  7. Every picture of my signature is a bit of a troll :)
  8. I would use this if it was less rupees. :p
  9. Fantastic, Thanks !
  10. I was wondering how many times I had to ask for this to be implemented! Finally! Thank you!!!
  11. i know haha, it was sarcasm :p
  12. I know the requirements stated the move can only be in the same residence. but im am curious if it is possible to move an object from a res to the sidewalk between 2 residences that are owned by the same person for an additional fee.
  13. Is it the download code for the data in your brain?
  14. I really like the supporter discounts, cool! :)
  15. If someone removed it would u get ur blocks back?
  16. xD i had asked staff about this beaing able to be done not to long ago :p
  17. Nice new services, I quite like the sound of discounts! ;)
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  18. Yes, if you follow the rules for and pay the fee of "Between Res Edits"

http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/senior-staff-services/#between-residence-edits
  19. This looks fab! I remember once upon a time I had to move the nyan cat wool art on my res forward one block... and it took an eternity xD I'll probably end up using this service in the future ^_^
    607 likes this.