[SELLING] Just about everything I own.

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Slvr, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Where can I pickup the chests and enderchests?
  2. /v sbb_2-3. Walk along the chests to your right. Your name is on one of them.
    TasteOfTerror likes this.
  3. Thanks, if the steak is still available (I believe ZanDarkin requested for it) I'll take it.
  4. Howdy Slvr!
    I'll buy your leftover furnaces and beds for total of 5,400r. Money is on it's way to you.
    Can you please let me know when it's ready. Thank you!
  5. i have payed
  6. Sorry for lateness guys. Once I'm on tomorrow I'll get the new orders straight and update the OP again. :)
  7. Your stuff has been set up at /v sbb_2-3 on the right from where you spawn in. :)

Am still setting this up, sorry. My vaults are a mess of old orders I never got to deliver... Having a hard time figuring out what went to who...

Eep, I didn't see this before! Yes, I still have it. Will setup a box for ya at /v sbb_2-3 soon. It's 3k for it all. :)
    -----------------
    Adding to the OP-
    4 DCs and 53 stacks of Spruce Wood Logs - 45k
    5 DCs of Dark Oak Wood Logs - 50k
    2 DCs of Oak Wood Logs - 25k
    2 DCs of Nether Brick Blocks - 10k
  8. All good, not in any particular hurry for the items :) Just need them to refill my storage since I've been using stuff recently ;)

I'll add all this to my order as well ;)
    So 82k + 130k for a total of 212k. Let me know when it's all ready, take your time as you need though, as I said I don't need this all immediately :p
  9. Everything of yours is set up, and ready for pickup at /v sbb_2-3. It's to your left when you spawn in. :)
    WeasleyHallows likes this.
  10. Adding boxes at /v sbb_2-3 now! They'll be farther down the line of chests to your right when you spawn in. :)
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  11. I'm interested in:
    • 48 Beds - 400r
    • 3072 Cooked Beef/Steak - 3k
    • 3456 (1 DC) Cobblestone - 750r
    • 16 DCs of Lava Buckets - 2.5k
    I believe that's a total of 6,650r if no one has called dibs on any of those items. Let me know. :)
  12. The beds and steak were called already (I had only just finished editing the OP, eep! lol) but the cobble and lava buckets are definitely still available. This is 3250r total for those :)
  13. Is this still available? 10368 (3 DCs) of Nether Brick Blocks - 15k
  14. Yes sir, it is.
  15. I'll take it and I do believe i still have the chests set up on my smp7 plot for drop off. I'll log on and pay and set it up if access isn't still set up from last time.
    Slvr likes this.
  16. I can send over the money right now. Would you rather delivery or pick up?

EDIT: Payed. Delivery to /v 14103 is best for me. If that doesn't work, let me know.
  17. That's fine for me. If I don't get to it later tonight I'll do it tomorrow and I'll let you know when :)
    purplebook163 likes this.
  18. Everything was perfect, thank you very much! Just sent you the 212k, thank you very much! My storage is very happy to start feeling full again :p
    Slvr likes this.
  19. I don't know what of this has been sold already, but I'd like all of the following, please. :)
    607 likes this.
  20. Can i get
    3385 Bone Meal - 1.5k
    3451 Peony - 3k
    701 Lilac - 500r
    631 Rose Bush - 500r
    650 Dandelion - 500r
    3456 (1 DC) Cactus - 250r
    I think that's 6250r
    Thefriedmans u got to stop spending but it is for a good cause