[SELLING] Just about everything I own.

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Slvr, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Pickup. Paying in a min.
  2. My brain didn't register those numbers sorry
    time to do some math
  3. Alright ill pay 1.5k for the armour stands and brewing stands. Paid
  4. Great! Of course I can pick it up, if that makes less work for you. I’ll jump online within the next hour and send the rupees your way :)
  5. Received! Thank you again :)
  6. 1 Ender Chest + 302 reg Chests - 3k if these are available I'll take them
  7. I'll take:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    3137 Nether Brick Blocks, reg - 10k
    3456 (1 DC) netherrack - 500r
    3441 Nether Brick Slab - 5k
    3448 Nether Brick Stairs - 15k
    3456 (1 DC) Nether Brick Fence - 6k
    ------------------------------ Take all of it for 30k.

388 Cauldrons - 3.5k
    2822 Torches - 5k
    3456 (1 DC) Ladders - 16k

so 54.5k for it all?

Edit: and I'll come pick it up, no delivery necessary :)
  8. I’ll take the nether bundle
  9. Access chests would be great :)
    Will pay after homework is complete, or later tonight (whichever comes first)
  10. Paid. Let me know where I can pickup the chests and enderchests.
  11. Wait sllvr are you leaving?
  12. I don't think so, but that was also my first thought.
  13. Your items are available for pickup at /v sbb_2-3.

To everyone else that's posted/is waiting - I'm working on it now and will be sending out updates and updating OP over next few hours. Thank you for the patience. :)

Your stuff is also now available at /v sbb_2-3 for pickup!

/v sbb_2-3, walk along the chests to your right until you see one with your name. :)

I am not, don't worry. I just don't foresee myself ever using the shop residence again, at least not in its current state, or with many of the items it has so I am selling them off. These rupees will go toward making better facilities for myself so I can open a more specialized shop later, as well as just focus on my frontier outpost.

There was more than 2 DCs (little over 3) but I'm not worried about asking for more payment, I just want them gone, frankly I have no idea why I had leaves in the first place lol. They're ready at /v sbb_2-3, walk along the chests to your left until you see your name. :)

All items are set up for pickup at /v sbb_2-3, to your left when you spawn in. If you need them delivered instead just let me know.
    The glowstone was spoken for via PM just before you posted this. Wuld you still like the armor and brewing stands? I have them sitting on /v sbb_2-3 in an ACCESS chest for you in the meantime, but if you still want me to deliver, just let me know where. :) The price for just the armor stands and brewing stands will be just 1500r.
    TasteOfTerror spoke for these just a few posts before you, and I hadn't updated the OP yet - sorry about that!
    Yep, 54.5k is correct. I've got them set up in ACCESS chests at /v sbb_2-3 to your left. Walk along until you see your name. :)
    RainbowPony, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  14. Stones and food stuff added to the OP. Will be adding farm stuff shortly.
  15. 3456 (1 DC) Stone - 2.5k
    768 Cooked Mutton - 700r
    1677 Andesite - 2k
    3456 (1 DC) Melon Slices - 50r
    That would be 5.250r
    I pay at the weekend sorry but I can't get on till then if u want I can set up access chests at /v 12210 shop or I can pick up
  16. Since you've updated the OP, I'd also like to add:
    998 Apples + 2 Golden Carrots - 2k
    3170 Diorite - 4.5k
    1677 Andesite - 2k
    3456 (1 DC) Granite - 4.5k
    26 Polished Andesite + 670 Polished Granite + 549 Polished Diorite + 216 Mossy Cobble - 1.5k
    3456 (1 DC) Dirt - 0r
    1328 Sandstone - 2k
    -----------------------------------
    3456 (1 DC) Prismarine - 1k
    3118 Prismarine Bricks - 4k
    2277 Sea Lanterns - 2.5k
    172 Dark Prismarine - 500r
    --------------------------Take all for 5k (8k otherwise)
    3456 (1 DC) Stone Bricks - 2.8k
    640 Mossy Stone Bricks - 1.5k
    3409 Chiseled Stone Brick - 3k
    3403 Cracked Stone Brick - 3.5k
    1256 Cobble Wall + 581 Mossy Cobble Wall - 1.5k
    -------------------------- Take all for 8k (12.3k otherwise)

29.5k total I believe? So add that to my 54.5k and I'll owe you 84k in all. I'll come pick it up once all of these are ready, as well, just make it 1 trip :p
    607 likes this.
  17. I have orderd some of these items just so u know so some probly not available
    @WeasleyHallows
  18. ill buy all the steak if selling still (im not good at math ;p)
  19. Pickup is fine. :) I've sent over payment. :) Seems like you've mistyped my name on two of the signs, so I can't open two of the chests. :p I've left the other items for now too, will take everything when you've fixed the signs (no hurry). :) Also, be sure to vote and/or log in on SBB_2, as they'll go derelict in 4 days. :)

tldr: see picture. :p
    607 likes this.
  20. I'll put them on /v sbb_2-3 for you, on the left, and you can pick them up and pay whenever.

Slvr wrote these on potato computer, potato computer hates the keyboard, Slvr will fix (and will continue to speak in 3rd person)

Since thefriedmans claimed the andesite just before you posted this, that will be getting sold to him. I can certainly set this all up for you as well, though! Your new total will be 82k in all. Your stuff will be setup with the rest of it on /v sbb_2-3.
    607 likes this.