[SELLING] Just about everything I own.

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Slvr, Aug 19, 2018.

1. I'll take the chorus flower, rupees sent.
  2. Emm!! The chours flower is taken by
    TomvanWijnen

If u have payed u might have to ask for a refund
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  3. I'm super late, but I'll take some of your extras!
    Here's the list:
    - 1 DC cooked fish + 127 cooked salmon
    - 1 DC raw fish
    - 3385 bone meal
    - 1 DC cobblestone
    - 3454 cookies, cause why not?
    I think that equals 2950r?
    I'll pay right now, correct me if I'm wrong on anything :D

Thanks!
  4. (Mostly quoting for my reference lol) Cobblestone and lava buckets

The lava buckets have been bought already but you can have the rest. :) Your total will be 112,450r. (going to list it for my sanity for when I get on later to make boxes: cooked pork, chicken, rabbit, all fish, cookies, cake, pumpkin pie, baked potatoes, white and light gray and regular hard clay, diamond and coal blocks, cocoa beans, vines, chorus flowers)

Yes sir, you can, and that total is correct. I'll set boxes up on /v sbb_2-3 later. I'll let you know once it's ready.

If you have paid me (haven't double checked) I'll send rupees back once I get online, since Tom claimed them just before you. :)

All of that stuff was claimed shortly before your post, my apologies! I'll refund you next I'm online.
    -------------------------

Please do not play me until I confirm with you that items are still available! Due to the nature of this thread, I cannot edit the OP constantly to reflect what's been sold/new posts. I typically can only do so once a day. I would much rather If everyone waited to pay me until they were picking up the items to prevent confusion. :)
    607 likes this.
  5. Hi, I've been trying to keep up with what has sold and what hasn't. Let me know if these are still available:

3 DCs of Mixed Wool Colors - 7k
    3385 Bone Meal - 1.5k
    650 Dandelion - 500r
    701 Lilac - 500r
    998 Vines - 2.5k
    1 DC Cocoa Beans - 250r
    1 DC Sugar Cane - 250r
    1 DC Cobble Stone - 750r

This amounts to 13,250r assuming they are all available. Let me know and I will pay you!
  6. I only just got around to updating the OP, sorry! The wool and sugar canes are still available though for sure. That'll be 7250r and I'll let you know once I have the boxes set up. :)
  7. Added to the OP-

1152 Diamonds +23 diamond ore - 110k
    1387 Emeralds + 2 emerald ore - 10k
    1294 Gold Ingots + 161 gold ore - 12k
    2829 Lapis Lazuli + 5 Lapis Ore - 18k
    480 Redstone Ore - 9.5k
    3456 (1 DC) Iron Ingots - 10k
    2919 Iron Ore - 8k
    3456 (1 DC) Coal (item) - 5k
    1298 Coal Ore - 6k
    1 Diamond Pick (Silk Touch I, Efficiency V, Unbreaking III) - 500r
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    23 Redstone Torches
    277 Stone Buttons
    336 Wood Buttons
    104 Sticky Piston
    96 Piston
    2 Note Block
    10 Dropper
    90 Repeater
    5 Dispenser
    10 Comparator
    2 Redstone Lamp
    47 Hopper
    34 Lever
    1728 Stone Pressure Plate
    54 Wood Pressure Plate
    50 Oak Trapdoor
    188 Tripwire Hook
    10 Iron Trapdoor
    4 Oak Fence Gate
    4 Birch Fence Gate
    1 Spruce Wood Gate
    97 Jungle Fence Gate
    24 Acacia Fence Gate
    36 Oak Door
    21 Birch Door
    4 Spruce Door
    1 Jungle Door
    54 Acacia Door
    17 Dark Oak Door
    2 Daylight Sensor
    79 Iron Door
    11 Gold Pressure Plate
    31 Iron Pressure Plate
    ------------------------------------------------------------ All of redstone stuff about for 3.5k
    3179 Ocelot Spawn Egg - 140k for all or 3k/stack
    653 Chicken Spawn Egg - 1.5k
    460 Villager Spawn Egg - 20k
    ~3 DCs of Horse/Donkey/Mule Spawn Eggs, varying stats - 500r each, there will be CHOOSE signs at /v sbb_2-3
    607 likes this.
  8. Hello again :D
    I'll take all the redstone stuff for 3.5k and a stack of ocelot eggs for 3k please. So 6.5k total ;)

Edit: "All of redstone stuff" includes this whole section, right?
    607 likes this.
  9. Due to my pretty limited vaults atm, I probably won't get to deliver these for a while (probably not until late this evening/tomorrow). They're in ACCESS chests at /v sbb_2-3 in the meantime. But if you haven't picked em up by then and I hop on, I'll be sure to deliver to ya! At any rate, they're ready. :)

All ready for you at /v sbb_2-3, on your left toward the back this time :) Your total is actually 114,950r - Slvr is unable to math, apparently. But I added it up at least 3 times and got the same result so I'm pretty positive that's the total charge now. :p

Ready for you at /v sbb_2-3 on your right, toward the back. 6250r is correct. :)

The cobblestone and mixed wool colors are at /v sbb_2-3, on your right, toward the back, whenever you're ready to come get em. If you missed my last post, the rest of the stuff was claimed shortly before you posted. Your new total is 7250r. :)

Yessir, it does. I'll get that set up soon for ya. :)
    purplebook163 likes this.
  10. Sorry but can I add this to my order
    1 Diamond Pick (Silk Touch I, Efficiency V, Unbreaking III) - 500r
    It will come up to 6750
  11. Diamond pick was claimed via PM (just updated OP to reflect that by striking it out). Sorry!
  12. It's ok i need to clear out some stuff too
  13. I can confirm that it is indeed 114,950 rupees - payment sent! ;)

All picked up, thanks a lot! :)
    607 likes this.
  14. And I'd like to have the following two items too, please:
    *sends payment*

lol, kidding - ofc haven't sent payment, will do when picking up. :p
  15. Picked up. Thanks!
  16. Paid and picked up. Thanks.
  17. I'm happy to take some of your stuff off your hands :)

I'd like the 3DCs of Nether Brick Blocks and the Emeralds and Emerald Ores, for a total of 25k :D
    607 likes this.
  18. May I possibly be able to buy the Villager Spawn Eggs and 3 stacks of Ocelot eggs please?

Will pay maybe tonight and pickup when I get on tomorrow.

Edit: So basically I will send the 29k tonight if I get on.
  19. Just quoting to get your attention - you have four boxes of stuff ready at /v sbb_2-3 still. If you came before and weren't able to open one sorry about that! I made a spelling error on your name apparently so one wasn't able to be opened. It's been fixed now.

Your items are still available at /v sbb_2-3 for pickup. If you need me to deliver them someplace let me know.

Your items are also still available at /v sbb_2-3 for pickup, directly to your right upon spawning in.

The leaves turned out to be a little over 3 DCs, just FYI if you need to clear more inv space lol. They're still available for you at /v sbb_2-3, if you look to your left when you spawn in. :)

Your boxes have been setup at /v sbb_2-3 for pickup, they are toward your left. :)

Oops, that was a mistake on my part - I didn't notice I'd left the nether brick in there. It's been bought (will fix OP shortly). Emeralds and emerald ores are still available though, which would bring your total down to 10k. They'll be on your left at /v sbb_2-3, past WeasleyHallows's boxes.

:p Luckily for you, the stuff is still available. Boxes are set up at /v sbb_2-3, toward your left, past Sazukemono's box.
    607 likes this.
  20. You missed my message... :p