Secret Santa 2014

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by TheApostrophe, Dec 10, 2014.

1. o ok :( thanks
  2. I can give you something anyway, if it makes you feel better.
    607 likes this.
  3. It would! I would love that!
    607 likes this.
  4. My list:
    1. Diamond supporter voucher
    and thats all :)
    bboybrian likes this.
  5. It's already over, sorry AussieZaid :(
    607 likes this.
  6. Awww mannn :(. I was really hoping for the diamond supporter voucher and looking forward to this secret santa event :(
  7. Still though, if you would still be able to join in, I doubt the person that would've got you assigned would be willing to pay so much IRL money to give you your voucher, honestly.

When are we going to pick or presents up, Apostrophe?
    PenguinDJ and snow_freak like this.
  8. you don't have to pay In real life money. People can get it from shops that sell some and pay by rupees.
  9. Most people don't have the amount of rupees it takes to get a Voucher. Just so you know. Neither would most spend that amount.
    607 likes this.
  10. It should be today. I would've liked to do it earlier, but I was in the car for most of my day and haven't had Wifi, and now I have holiday celebrations throughout the day. You should be able to pick up later today, however. :)
  11. Very important update added to op because I discovered that not everybody dropped their gift off. Y'all might wanna read this. :) Don't worry, this will still happen today as planned.
  12. ' <-- apostrophe
    , <-- comma
    607, TheApostrophe, PenguinDJ and 2 others like this.
  13. Well, crap. This never happened.
  14. 2014-12-25_17.47.29.png
    Decided to come by and spread some holiday cheer :cool:
    607 and TheApostrophe like this.
  15. YOU MAY NOW COLLECT YOUR GIFTS!
    Go get 'em at /v 8074 on SMP4!
    If you did not get either a gift or a private message, please let me know.
    Nine of you will sadly get your gifts late, but I pm'ed you about that and paid you 5k as an apology. Some of you will
    also get some extra gifts in the coming days.
    I will ship my head/signed book out to everyone tomorrow.
    Let me know of any problems. Merry Christmas! :D
    607, penfoldex, kyukyu99 and 3 others like this.
  16. Did anybody else get a LOT more than they asked for?
    SecretSanta.png
    All I can say to my Secret Santa is thank you, and I never expected to get this much stuff. I originally said what I wanted as a joke, and to actually go this far was just amazing.
    607, penfoldex, Olaf_C and 2 others like this.
  17. Thank you my Santa!
    Hope you enjoy!
  18. I didn't give much to my assignee, but I hope you like it Mr. Beacon Head ;)
    It did cost around 10k to get everything, and seeing that I now only have 19k left, I hope I did enough for you :)
    Merry Christmas all!
  19. Yup.

What I got:

Diamond Boots & Leggings with Protection IV Unbreaking III
    Diamond Sword with Unbreaking II (named "Wrapping Paper")
    32 blocks of Iron and 10 blocks of Diamonds (I would've been fine with simple diamonds and ingots, but this person went above and beyond in generosity)
    64 Blaze Rods
    3 Golden Apples
    4 Bottles o' Enchanting

I shall keep my Secret Santa anonymous, but I am absolutely blown away the generosity provided. To get something would've been an honor in of itself, but this is praiseworthy. Thank you so much good person and the next miniboss slayed shall be in your name. :)

Yes, it may not be all that valuable compared to some gifts of others, but value is irrelevant in my case; I'm grateful nonetheless. :)
    607, penfoldex and kyukyu99 like this.
  20. Yes, lots of people were extremely generous. It was great to see how generous many people were. :) However, if you're not happy with your gift, remember that it's just a fun event where you get free stuff. :)
    607 and penfoldex like this.