Secret Santa 2014

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by TheApostrophe, Dec 10, 2014.

1. That's not how you quote people. In the bottom right corner of every post, there's a reply button that you can click to quote a person's entire post, and it gives them an alert that you quoted them.
    607 likes this.
  2. Thanks! I was trying to find a way to do that!:)
    However, the quote doesn't show up in Rich Text Editor or the BB Code Editor - am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Yeah, I hit "reply" to your post, and it did not show up. I'm going to check my settings.

Edit 2: If I roll my mouse over the "reply" button on your post, it says that it'll start a post, quoting the message. But your post doesn't show up in the text box, even if I switch to BB Code Editor.
  3. What internet browser are you using?
  4. 1. SC of stone bricks
    2. knocknack II sword
    3. random
    4. anything
    5. surpise
    6. Unbreaking II book
  5. There is your problem. For some reason, ie11 doesn't support whatever the reply button uses. Try something like firefox or google chrome instead. Using one of those will fix your problem. (and as many people will probably tell you, those two are faster than ie)
    607 likes this.
  6. LOL, of course. The horrors of Internet Explorer.
    Unfortunately, I am not planning on using Firefox or Google Chrome (though I do love Chrome) on this computer. My last computer that had Chrome suddenly froze and crashed, and this computer that I have now is extremely old and has a lot of family files on it. Not going to risk many more downloads. :(
    Thanks for letting me know, though!
    607 likes this.
  7. Sorry for the delay, this is taking a while to get pairs/present drop off area set up. Will have it up tomorrow. :)
    607 likes this.
  8. Just try for Christmas.
    607 likes this.
  9. You better be sorry...
    TheApostrophe likes this.
  10. This is why I use an Ipad :p
  11. UPDATED MAIN OP!
    Please read!
    I have set up all gift drop-off chests at my res and private messaged you your assignee. Please drop off their gift! Remember, you don't have to follow their wishlist to the letter, but at least try to hit some of the things on it. :)
    EDIT: Note that the assignees were all chosen completely randomly. :)
    607 likes this.
  12. I just put my assignee's present in the chest already xDDDD
  13. I hope my person likes what I gave him.
  14. Time to completely fail my assignee. Lol :p
  15. Bump. Still waiting on some gifts! You have the rest of today and some of tomorrow to finish, and then I'm taking away move flag for about an hour while I transfer the gifts before allowing everyone to come and open them. :)
    607 likes this.
  16. 1. SC of hardened clay
    2. A lot of redstone blocks :O
    3. Slime Balls
    4. Sticky Pistons :D
    5. Hoppers :D
    6. surprise
  17. I think this ended a couple days ago, sorry.
    PenguinDJ likes this.