Secret Santa 2014

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by TheApostrophe, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Ummm... Do I drop the stuff off in my chest? Because there's already stuff in there
  2. The time to drop stuff in the chest was yesterday. Th stuff in your chest now is the gift for you.
    607 likes this.
  3. cadenman2002, you drop your stuff off not on the platform chests but on the chests in the corner of the residence. :)
    607 likes this.
  4. Thank you my santa for such wonderful presents!! I put all heads to my res tree and don't worry about that one hit XD
    607 likes this.
  5. I noticed multiple other double chests in the area with access for me. All of them were empty and I did find the one from my Santa, but what exactly are those for?
  6. Oh dear, it seems my Secret Santa forgot about me >_<

Anyways, I had a lot of fun completing my Secret Santa mission and I hope the receiver enjoyed it!
    607 likes this.
  7. That was me being a derp. I forgot to transfer your extra gifts to those chests. :p Give me a minute and I'll fill them. EDIT: Oh, I know what happened. Your person asked for three more but never ended up using them, so I prepared them and never filled them because there wasn't anything to fill 'em with. If your assigned giver fills them later, I'll message you. :)

I'll help you find your chest. :)
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  8. Hope i loaded the right one... I probably loaded the wrong one btw
    edit- i see the person i gave a gift to has a chest to open:) guess i did it right also thanks to whoever gave me the stuff:)
  9. That was fun, thank you for hosting! :D
  10. It appears I cannot find my chest either :'(
  11. Went through them all and couldn't find yours either, which is very weird. Paid you 5k to apologize for the delay on finding your present. I'll track it down. :) So sorry that this happened. :(
    607 likes this.
  12. Okay. Thank you very much. :)
    607 likes this.
  13. Mister pen, did you enjoy your "Gorilla"? :p
    penfoldex likes this.
  14. You are very welcome
    kyukyu99 likes this.

15. Thank you to my Secret Santa! I thought the 'Homemade Beacon' was cute! :p And I appreciate all the packed ice. Awesome!
    607 likes this.
  16. haha i only gave 2 items. I didn't think everyone would be so enthusiastic about it XD
  17. Woah, TheApostrophe! I just received a /mail from you with a lot of nice stuff ... did you mean to do that?
    snow_freak and 607 like this.
  18. Your secret santa mailed me some extra items to give you. :)
    607 likes this.
  19. lots of fun stuff