SCHEDULED DOWNTIME - JUNE 6TH, 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 6, 2012.

1. I will look into the mob problems people are talking about, I think that has something to do with the game server software itself. This is to fix the problem where all of the servers stop working and tell everyone they have to register on the website to play (even though they are already members). Basically the master database server kept locking up, and we suspect it is some bad memory, that is what the data center technicians are testing right now :)
    bloodra1n, PThagaard and roblikescake like this.
  2. I kan't cunnekt :(
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. I love you.
    PThagaard likes this.
  4. and, started
  5. Mob problems more or less came at the same time.

Anyways - good to see your back..

* Hoping for pictures of new house soon! *
    roblikescake likes this.
  6. And a picture of his kitchen, with a cake in the oven of course.
  7. Kitchen being the spouse i presume?
  8. How did you know? :eek:

I feel, that this picture is appropriate for this situation.
    PandasEatRamen and ZBSDKryten like this.
  9. Oh, and this one.
  10. Thanks :) I made the drive from Boston to Denver, for the next couple of days I will be moving into my new apartment. Hopefully I will have internet by tomorrow, I went to a coffee shop this morning to take care of this maintenance.
  11. Even when he has no internet, or settled in house, he still helps out the Empire Family. <3
  12. This is the first time i have been awake this early and not for work. Guess I will see you all in an hour and a half or so =P (going back to sleep)
    roblikescake likes this.
  13. So eastern time US?
  14. Hope Justin is giving you all his share plus thank you bonus for taking care of EMC by yourself. More people should really donate, don't see this level of TLC anywhere, not even big game companies like Activision or EA care this much.
  15. will the wild be reseted soon beacause in the nether there is no glowstone?
  16. Are the spamhaus problems going to be solved?
  17. Not unless a new update absolutely requires it AND the community thinks likewise (by a poll). FYI, glowstone is everywhere, you just have to go out further than 300 blocks without being lazy and you'll see some. It's there, we swear.
  18. Now that, is dedication. Thank you JustinGuy. :D
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  19. I kan't cunnekt

This update doesn't warrant a wild reset, imo.
  20. I hate when EMC goes down, hopefully this will fix all the problems to come. :) EVERYONE LOVES EMC!:rolleyes: