SCHEDULED DOWNTIME - JUNE 6TH, 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 6, 2012.

1. You are awesome. Hope the new home goes great! We will be happy once The update is finished! (no pressure)
  2. i jusst joind empre an i kant konct ?
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. ME WANT EMPIRE-CRAFT!!! please get it running again! it is 10:37 right now how many minutes until it does!!!!
  4. Think about it. It went down at 9 and will be down for 2 hours. What does that equal?
    josh303011 likes this.
  5. i think there to are very similar :p
  6. Hmm I would have to agree with you :p
  7. here it's 17:44 now
  8. I'm really confused about the times >_< is someone able to tell me how long it has been down for?
  9. I'm actually really confused to, I'm not sure when it went down. i live in australia sydney, its 12:48 am here?
  10. I live in western Australia, so I'm 2 hours behind you, at 10:49PM
  11. I'm in school, and it's not going to end till 16:00 EST, It's gonna be online by then !!
  12. And more cake :D
  13. if there are any posts after this then it has passed the 2 hour mark.
  14. Maybe!!!
  15. it should be running now its not :/

16. Thanks for telling us its going to be down, i got on minecraft thinking to build more on my residence, and saw that all the realms were down.. i was like..... NOOOOO!!!! ._. i checked my internet and everthing, then i was like....IDEA! and i check this and was like....*signs* now i know its not my computer, and now i can wait in peace till it comes back up. :p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. if u want me 2 build a farm only 100r smp4 come 2 my res
    :)
  18. a response to ;i just joined empire craft and i cant connect
    if you just joined how are you diamond supporter!!!
  19. For anyone still confused over the timezone stuff, 7 minutes ago from this post was the 2 hour mark.
    wiiboy222 and PThagaard like this.
  20. Some people have money.. and lots <_< Tomorrow is my payday... that is why I'm diamond.. xD
    PThagaard likes this.