SCHEDULED DOWNTIME - JUNE 6TH, 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 6, 2012.

1. I would imagine, if the mob problem is fixed... New Zombie Pigmen will spawn neutral and will not be trying to kill you... (Unless you immediately start killing them)
  2. Your New York time is wrong. In the US we are on Daylight saving time so it's UTC - 5 for Eastern Standard Time and UTC-6 for CST....etc
  3. Are you sure? Everything I've looked at online says New York is currently UTC-4 (UTC-5 in winter).

Wait a minute the New York time can't be wrong as that's the time given in the OP. The other times may be wrong if I got New York's UTC offset wrong.
  4. I think this is approx 1am for me, so I should be sleeping :p
  5. Funny thing, I ventured into the nether earlier/yesterday for some, didn't attack a single Zombie Pigman. They started attacking me first.
    cmrichter likes this.
  6. What am I like 5 hours behind? Not bad...
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  7. Nice work Icecreamcow and JustinGuy. Cant wait till the fixes :)
  8. and take over the world.
  9. and have a pizza.
  10. Maybe you need "Speedicath" the "discrete male catheter" attached to the database to avoid those embarassing leaks :D
  11. RARRRrrrrrrr lol will do :D
  12. Lol I hate that, no the way that works is if you kill one all his friend come after you about 10 or so. Once you kill them all you find your ok.

Best thing to do is build yourself some cover and use arrows and a bow, until they stop coming at you. :D
  13. I hate when you are travelling and you pass an area where someone had aggroed a zombie pigman and then they start attacking you although you have never hit one prior.. >,<
    cmrichter likes this.
  14. I don't hit them, I just walk by and socialize.
  15. This is perfect timing I will be at school on a field trip and when I get back I shall log on majestically with no problems. (-:
  16. yes I have had that twice now, I think it's one of the bugs
  17. Yes I think its a bug, have had it happen to me also
  18. Yeah, me too.
    Silken_thread likes this.
  19. I CAN'T GIT ONNNN RARRRRRRRRR!" ;)
    PandasEatRamen and Silken_thread like this.
  20. *Cake
    MuffinCraft15 likes this.