SCHEDULED DOWNTIME - JUNE 6TH, 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 6, 2012.

1. And we once again have the power! Bwahahaha
  2. Thanks for the patience everyone. There was one RAM module, it was replaced so we shouldn't have those random all server down times.
    MR2R2M, SecretAznEks and Frodomann1 like this.
  3. SillyWhiteMage, Frodomann1 and jaari like this.
  4. Toronto (Canada - Ontario) Wednesday, 6 June 2012, 11:00:00 EST UTC-5 hours
  5. Are the servers up yet?
  6. **Tomato
  7. ***TomatoCake
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  8. It's Always always always always! The RAM... Every time with a broken computer.
  9. Agreed
  10. Did you know, Tomato's grow in sewers?
  11. Did you know that I knew that?
  12. I expected as such, Just reminding you, My good tomato.
  13. Why thank you ;) Also what is up with the random capitalization?
  14. I live on the moon and I'm really confused - but that may be because I'm senile:D
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  15. How do I actually join the server? When I try to go to in through my Minecraft Multiplayer, I enter this - Server Name: JustinGuy - Server Address: smp7.empireminecraft.com. When I click Done, it says "Can't Resolve Hostname. Am I doing something wrong? Please Help. Thank You.
  16. Try smp7.empire.us. For some reason when I had it as the one you use it kept doing that. empire.us works for me.
  17. Good to see you are alive and well :D
  18. will the mobs be fixed?
  19. No, that is a Craftbukkit ++ issue and was NOT fixed with the server reboot.
    To answer the imminent questions, I have no idea when the mob problem will be fixed. It all depends on if we are to downgrade Craftbukkit or wait for an update.