Scheduled Downtime For August 7th 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Were next to the Extreme Hills biome actually.
  2. Dude, thats mean, im part UK, but not from there... and i will be sleeping at that time also
  3. by the time emc gets updated i would jut be waking up yey just in time for some afternoon gaming :p
  4. Isnt That what I said?....Btw Thank you Jeremy and Justin for your work on this server and thanks for the heads up
  5. Way to trigger panic and rage IcC :p J/k. Good to know, glad you all are finally able to do the updating for 1.3.1
    Also isn't derelict on hold since there's been an update?
    -_- There are more Time Zones than whatever one you're in. It may be midday for you but there are people in other countries who will either be 1. still asleep/just then waking up or 2. Going to sleep.
    Tobuscus :p
    Dude chillax, Use Spoutcraft as Skilled said or Minecraft Nostalgia. Depending on how long you've been offline will depend on whether or not it's reset. After 10 days it goes into a Queue and will eventually be reset as needed. So that doesn't mean the very second the clock flips to the 11th day your res is gone. It could be there for several days. Someone posted once they had a plot that had been there for months.
    There is also Minecraft Nostalgia
  6. It will be 5:45 am for me. :)
  7. If the whole thing isn't rendered, then yes, you might find some emeralds.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. Good thing I havent finished 2 of nova's series: Its better Together, and Cubeception 2
  9. Or if you have 30 bucks to spare, a joystick, and 15 gigs of space, play Flight Simulator X Gold Edition! It's fun once you learn.
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  10. Out of curiosity, Who hosts the EMC serverS?
  11. What time is it western?
  12. Who needs Flight simulator X when you can play microsoft-flight XD
  13. I believe they discontinued it.
    SpaceShuttleFan likes this.
  14. You can get it in steam for free.
  15. I don't like Steam. They have so few good games.
  16. I have been on the server almost 100 days more then you ;o I can't remember that well either
  17. Then download it from the offical website XD
    http://bit.ly/PAm0Zd
  18. try realm of the mad god. Warning very addicting.
    pat2011 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.