Scheduled Downtime For August 7th 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It updates at 4:45am my time, and sincei have school as long as it doesnt last 11 hours im good :p
  2. Good thing I will be sleeping.
  3. All is well, we can soon get back to slashing creepers and mining diamonds.
  4. Hmm... 10.45pm my time. Prime minecrafting time. Looks like I will have to do some schoolwork for a change *sigh
  5. Will this update fix my problem saying internal exception javanetsocket exception connection reset whenever i try to log in to the servers? i have stil to try the awesomeness that is The Empire servers and its been bugging me for a long time,...
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. Left 4 dead 2, Limbo, Portal, and they've introduced something called Greenlight and Project Zomboid will most likely be put up for sale on there.
    Orly? I've been playing Realm Of The Mad God since it came out and i've never been able to get into it. Try happy wheels and go on the featured levels :p

Just realised, SMP1 gets updated at 10:00PM for me. Fine, just one of my wild bases :p SMP2 is at 11:00PM. Fine, I don't go on that server. SMP3. My home server gets updated when I go to sleep! :p

SMP4. Fine. My XP grinder at 1:00AM. I'll be asleep. SMP5 at 2:00AM. Fine, I just go on there to look at reses sometimes.

And then I wake up at 7:00AM (or maybe 6:00AM) and SMP9 would have finished an hour before :p Ohh, how I love my sleep schedule.
  7. Does this happen on EMC only or on other servers?
  8. It sais connection reset if you updated early
  9. This is caused by you being on 1.3.1 when the servers on 1.2.5
  10. Nice to get an update and to know that things are coming along. Thanks.
  11. Good thing I'll be at camp by then :p
  12. Im just gonna update, just for the lols, I'll be asleep anyways :p
  13. If it is for the 1.3.1 update, ill stay up for 1 week straight to play 1.3 on EMC!!! LOL
  14. Once you get maxed you can't stop playing. And once you get killed you can't stop quitting.
  15. Are we talking about diablo 3 here?
  16. Thanks for the inform ICC, keep up the good work!
  17. So, this means I can update and tomorrow the server will be updated! I will go outside now.......... After this one last block.;)
  18. Really? Play singleplayer
  19. Correction 70 days....
  20. I approve
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.