Scheduled Downtime For August 7th 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good to know.
  2. Go out side and enjoy the fresh air....
  3. ALL NIGHT? I give him permission to sleep! Omg Justin dosn't have to spend all the night just because of 1.3. He needs to enjoy the life aswell :)

[EDIT] 700' Post <3
  4. Same here.
    Bugmo1207 likes this.
  5. PLEASEEEEEE get it up!!!! Will my res be reset cause im on 1.3 and cant get on :mad::mad::mad:
  6. If it does work won't this be the fastest updating to EMC? like one version of minecraft to the next or has there been a faster update? I know they added a lot of stuff in 1.3.1 so
  7. use spoutcraft :) I am sure someone will be kind enough to post the link cause i don't know the link.. ._.
  8. I think I remember faster....
  9. What is this "outside" you speak of pig?
    AlexHallon, Jeanzl2000 and gnyctk like this.
  10. Starfall? Aww yeah! /sarcasm By the way, after the downtime, where will we be on the path to 1.3?
  11. gray text fail :L 2a2a2a
    between what versions? o.o
  12. lol I hope it updates Tuesday, because Skilled and I are in an Extreme Hills Biome. Gonna mine some emeralds! lol
    Skilled_Creeper likes this.
  13. yay 1.3.1 hear we come!!
  14. then we make them grinders after we find the good ;D well it is a good time we decided to do what we did xD do you know when you will be coming back on?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  15. I make my grey text like that for a reason. Sometimes, you really need to let people know that you're sarcastic.
  16. Don't get your hopes up. Since that chunk was already rendered before emeralds were added,, you need to find an unrendered Extreme Hills so that emeralds will spawn. :(
  17. It'll be 10 o'clock at night for me :p
  18. Dont give me the eyes I have been on here for 8 months and have been through many updates on here....How can I remember
  19. Same here... I'm in the ideal timezone that makes the downtime 5 AM.
  20. No such thing. All air is fresh.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.