Savanna Valley [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jun 15, 2014.

1. i'd like to join in on this :3
  2. i think i would like in too :D
  3. Welcome to the outpost! Come out whenever you want. :)
  4. Now that we have started to grow, I would like to remind our members of some basic things to follow.

1. If you take from a farm, please replant. If you trample a farm, please fix it using a hoe and replant.
    2. If you accidentally set off a creeper and damage a structure, please attempt to repair it as well as you can.
    3. If you are planning to come out, please tell me or post here on the forum. Even though the camp is public, I still like to know who is a member.
  5. im setting up sign post with directions so i people don't get lost (its the hardened clay with the sign that says directions on top)
  6. Hey, I'm gonna come out tomorrow morning, and just since it's around 7,000 blocks, I was wondering if I could bring a couple horses with me? I could be a stable owner, and people could take horses/donkeys/mules whenever they needed them :p Anyways, I'll be at the outpost about 7:30-8:00 tomorrow morning. Thanks, please reply soon today, and I'll see you guys there!!! =D
    DogsRNice likes this.
  7. Welcome to the outpost! :)
  8. Ty, and also I'm actually gonna just come today. cx
  9. Welcome, and just bring whatever you need. :)

Also, READ THE OP FOR THE NETHER RAIL INFO. We've had two people come out via overworld..
    snow_freak likes this.
  10. Nothing wrong with that. :p I did it by partial ocean route…without a boat.
    PenguinDJ and DogsRNice like this.
  11. Haha, that must of taken forever.
  12. Hey guys... I HAVE ARRIVED!! cx :D
  13. Nah, time doesn't really matter. I just find traveling the overworld more enjoyable than the nether.
    mba2012 and DogsRNice like this.
  14. Yeah, I went about a quarter of the way in the overworld, then went and tried to find the Nether portal (had to kill an Enraged Zombie and Enraged Skeleton to get there ><), it took me about an hour to actually find the portal. Then I forgot a minecart, had no iron, and had to walk beside the rail instead. That took probably an hour. So...Yeah :p
    penfoldex likes this.
  15. Anyways I have a name suggestion for the outpost. What about 'Valley of the Minecrafters'? I know. Kinda sort of lame but... yeah XD
  16. Btw.... I added 50 steak and a stack of carrots to the snack bar! ^^
  17. If anyone would like a free Mule, I have one that anyone WITHOUT a horse currently can have. I also have a saddle you can have for free. :)
  18. Wow, I don't know why no one's posted yet xD
  19. We have found a Zombie spawner and it will hopefully be made into a grinder soon. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  20. Nice...Btw so sorry but I've moved out of the outpost and back to my home server, smp9...I was only on smp1 for a temporary pet shop.