Savanna Valley [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Mind if i joined in?
  2. Nope, welcome to the outpost. :)
    Beastman72 likes this.
  3. Anything you want me to bring?
  4. i just got out there, am i welcome to build a house? and also what stuff is communal, like for food and stuff
  5. Well I would have appreciated it if you announced that you were coming out first but yes you are allowed to build a house. All farms are considered public unless stated otherwise but please replant.
  6. okay, sorry for not announcing... I was kinda close to it when I stumbled across this thread and though I would take a look :/
  7. My friend (^^^) showed me this, may I please join?
    Lachlan61 likes this.
  8. Hey guys, sorry for not being very active lately, been busy with my new job. :/

Welcome to the camp. :)
    mba2012 and Usb25 like this.
  9. I am working on building a railway to the skeleton farm where should i put the entrance
    Lachlan61 likes this.
  10. Actually does a railway hub sound good?
    Lachlan61 likes this.
  11. sounds good
  12. A hub would be great. :)

Once again sorry for being inactive. School just started... <.<
  13. Sounds good I will start soon after collecting a lot of gold and re designing iluvpets base as she has asked. so mabye a week
    Lachlan61 likes this.
  14. I got busy and let this camp become inactive. :eek: If anyone wants to make it active again, feel free to come out. :D
    SDOliveira likes this.
  15. I completely forgot about this place, i still have a house there. :confused:
    I might stop by for a visit, why not? xD
    rock00888 likes this.
  16. haha i'm actually still out there but i spend most of my time on smp2, i might go on smp1 a bit more
  17. someone griefed the portal and track inside the nether, I got rid of the lava on the portal and fixed up the track but there is still a big hole around the portal, not sure who did it. the only clue is a head on a cross. the head belongs to a player by the name of ilovepets88