Savanna Valley [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Nothing that I can think of but bring out anything you might think we need. Even if we already have it, its nice to have extras. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. I would say out first real day has been successful. The community hall now has a meeting place and a workshop which has furnaces, crafting benches, a brewing stand, an enderchest, and a water supply. We also have two new members, Apcmagician and Mba2012, who just arrived awhile ago. Jake81201 has built his house and so has Apc, who is now working on a bridge to the other part of the savanna. And least but not least we now have a netherwart farm! :)

Now we still need a name and my suggestion is Savanna Valley.
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. Long walk, ha. Sign me up and I'll head out as soon as I can :D
    Mrlegitislegit and mba2012 like this.
  4. Come out whenever you want. :)
  5. Ok, I have completed the enchanting room and have moved the nether portal closer to the community hall. I've also started on making path ways around the outpost.

Still to do:

-Nether Rail
    -Mob Grinder
    -Nether Fort of some kind
    -Still need a name
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Work on the nether rail has started! We are currently working on digging the tunnel, and are roughly halfway done! :)
  7. AND ITS FINISHED! kind of... The tunnel is done and most of the rail. Just need to put done the rest of the rail and torches and it will be up and running. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. The rails are finally finished and placed!
  9. The netherrail is now up and running! All the tracks are down and is now ready to be used. We are still working on slabbing but that shouldn't take long.

The overworld portal can be found at x: -494 z: -1011

Here is a map to the portal location:

The portal is hidden in a mound of dirt that looks like this. Just dig into it and then cover it back up.

Also, we are sorry that we couldn't get the portal any closer to spawn. Any closer and we would get teleported to someone else's portal.
  10. The rail is now slabbed, and I have updated the OP with the netherrail info.
  11. I would like to come out to this outpost :) (With my alt, SkidzPlays)
  12. Welcome to the camp!

Now that our main project is done we should try to get a mob grinder up and running.
  13. I have made a public snack bar.

Anyone can take some food from it if they need it. :)
  14. Thanks to Apcmagician we now have a skeleton grinder! He is currently making a tunnel to link it to land, as it's underwater.

Also, Palmsugar is our newest member!
  15. We are still in search for a new name. Current suggestions are:
    • Savanna Valley
    • Waldorf
    pat2011 likes this.
  16. If you will have me, I will come.
  17. Sure, come out at any time. :) I'll be on in a bit.
  18. sounds like fun! i dont do too much on smp1 so this sound nice
  19. Ill come as my alt
  20. Welcome to the outpost! :)

Can I have the name of your alt?
    DogsRNice likes this.