Savanna Valley [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jun 15, 2014.

1. going to make the trek, anything I should bring out?
  2. Just what you need. :)
  3. mkay, ill go over there
    see anyone who's online soon :p
  4. I'll join on my alt, PenguinDJ2. I am going to try to build as many public places as possible. What needs to be done? Also, the theme seems to be acacia wood/stone bricks. Am I correct here?
  5. We don't really have an established theme, we just tend to use what's around. You can build out of anything other than dirt or full cobble/stone. As for public buildings, I can only think of an iron farm.
  6. Alright. I will arrive sometime tomorrow. Thanks.
  7. I'm not doing anything on smp1, so I could maybe join you guys if you have the space. I'm interested in having access to a reliable mob grinder for one, and I'd like to be a part of a growing community in what are hopefully the early days of its life. So, I can bring some saplings if you don't have certain types of wood, and are there any other crops you might not have the initial seeds for? Also, for a name, since it's a savannah biome, how about simply: "Acacia"?
  8. We have a skeleton grinder set up, just ask Apcmagician for the tunnel to it. I'm not sure of the status of the zombie grinder though. We have all sapplings except for birch, jungle, and I believe dark oak so if you could bring those out that would be great. :)

Welcome to the outpost!
  9. I dont do anything on smp1, so i might as well join (if i can), Ill start heading out today and ill bring a bunch of stuff since i love to build. :D

I brought birch and dark oak saplings. :D
    I didnt bring jungle, because i never use it i dont like the plank colour, sorry.
  10. Just to let everyone know, I (SkidzPlays) is not going to be there anymore because of lack of time :(
  11. I am in town right now and will be for at least a few days, after that I will return to the camp and finish the zombie grinder.
  12. I've decided to name the camp Savanna Valley for the time being.

The first meeting of the Wild committee will be held at the camp tomorrow. The people attending are myself, Rock0088, Mba2012, and Kaizimir.
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. That's pretty lame...

I assume staff have been contacted? Since they left a sign, it'll be easy to find out who it was.
  14. According to ninjaboy, they got the player already :3

EDIT: After some morning repairs, the road is back to its best condition, and most buildings have undergone repair. The pine log house has not been fixed yet, and any items that went inside houses (furnaces, crafting tables, paintings, etc) were not placed back. Any items I picked up after the grief I put in a chest on the second level of the community hall. If any of that stuff is yours, you can go and get it.
    http://imgur.com/a/Mlde8
  15. I will help repair tonite when I return home!
  16. Wow... That's pretty bad :eek:
  17. It's a sad day for our outpost. :(

At this current time the outpost will not be accepting any new members until we have stabilized the camp. To do this we mostly need to rebuild the farms, so if you have any spare seeds, carrots, potatoes, or animal eggs, please use them to rebuild the farms.
  18. Most of the public infrastructure is fixed up so the camp is now open again to new members. :) We are, however, in need of bookshelves, so if anyone has any or leather or paper it would be nice to use them to repair the enchanting room in the community hall.
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Welcome to the outpost! And it's not a big goal but if you happen to have one that we could use that would be great. :)

Also we now have a small iron farm for anyone to use!