[RolePlay] Dynastian Splinters

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Maurice goes to town to look for a job and work to get a place to rest.
  2. I listen in.
  3. You hear them talking about kidnapping a Revolutionary!
  4. ((Congrats on gold))
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  5. Keep listening…
  6. You learn very little apart from that as they are still in the planning phase.
  7. I wait…
  8. Wait in what way, may I ask?
  9. Character's Name: Eragon Zerys

Character's Age: 23
    Affiliation (Neutral is Accepted but only if you PM me to ask and give a reason): Marations
    Companion (Optional): Hawk
    Starting City: Kavel

Primary Weapon (Please do this relevant to your affiliation): Bow and arrow

Secondary Weapon: Broadsword
    Supplies: Small knapsack with 5 days of food or until he reaches the next town.
    Biography: Eragon Zerys was trained in the art of Kung-fu and uses a bow to focus his power. He can travel on little and has great stamina.
    Other: "Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'"
  10. Accepted, BEGIN!
  11. Eragon begins his travel with his companion hawk. He sees a revolutionary in the woods and hides to see what will happen.
  12. The Revolutionary just continues on to locations unknown...
    However to Aravian guards sneak up on you and ask to see your papers.
  13. Jak Chelt, Ravm Sol, and Terran Des come back, we meet at a local inn. Ravm tells me that he learned where Quarven is staying and that he has 10 guards. I catch a man listening to our conversation and ask him his name. He says his name is Lee Dako. I ask if he wants to help.
  14. Well I was going to order some coffee and keep listening in but…
    I ask for a full plan before deciding.
  15. Attempts to bribe the guards.
  16. We will raid his hideout, which is on the south side of town, in the middle of the night. Half the guards will be guarding the outside. We can take them out stealthily. He will be on the second level so we will jump across from the neighboring building and storm through the windows. That should be enough of a surprise for us to be able to take down the guards without harming Quarven. The reward will probably be 5000 credits which will be split 5 ways. The trouble is he is hiding in the Revolutionary friendly section of town planning something. So we will have to be very quiet or more people will come to help him.
  17. I accept this offer. I reprogram my spiders to be able to stab as well so they will be more stealthy.
  18. ((I've been thinking your alexchance this entire time...))
    AlexChance and fluffinator09 like this.
  19. We will attack two nights from now. Since it is almost dusk we will make our way over to the south side of town and rent a room at the inn across from where Quarven is staying. Tomorrow we will watch the building and see if our information is good. If it is then we will attack that night.
  20. Character's Name: Fairweather Heavenly.

Character's Age: 22
    Affiliation (Neutral is Accepted but only if you PM me to ask and give a reason): Revolutionaries
    Companion (Optional): Java
    Starting City: Ravenhelm

Primary Weapon (Please do this relevant to your affiliation): Hidden Wrist Blades

Secondary Weapon: Wrist Net Shooters, to catch animals.
    Supplies: Several backup nets, a rag, 2 knives, a pan, and an old family photo.
    Biography: Fairweather Heavenly was born to a well to do family. His parents and older brother and sister were brutally murdered while he was at the age of 5. He eluded the killers by hiding in a cupboard, and hitting them over the heads with a pan. He has been selling pelts and food his entire life since, eating some of what he kills.
    Other: Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore'