Road To Top 10 [MinecraftServers.org]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not sure. Also, some lists "say" they reset every "x" time and forget, haha. Either way though, if they do, this should have some good momentum for us going into the new reset. :D
  2. I think that it's a good thing that we are getting our community to vote for EMC. Even if there is a "prize" for doing so. It's not just the staff that would like new members, It's the whole community (well at least I do). Everyone can benefit from having new players join. So this is a good thing. Keep on voting EMC community!
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  3. People...please vote. I need my beloved mob arena back ;-;
    cac32234, Olaf_C and cddm95ace like this.
  4. Sorry, ICC. That was pretty rude of me :(. Instead of my negativity, please enjoy this Will Smith pick.
    SMith.jpg
    Apocryphan likes this.
  5. I don't care enough about rupees to vote, but I care enough about emc and icc to take a few minutes away from redstoning, and help get it the recognition it deserves.
    xXvexenXx, cadgamer101 and Rainier6 like this.
  6. Agreed.. Perks are nice, but every player in EMC should take a few seconds to simpl;y vote to keep EMC going with new members. More members = more events = more fun...
    Damiensmom11 and Apocryphan like this.
  7. I can tell you didn't mean to sound unappreciative or rude. A good philosophy is the needs of the community outweigh the needs of the individual. Your post is to appreciate the players and this is to appreciate the community :)

And don't worry, icc isn't mad, im sure we all know what a mad cow sounds like

http://madcows.com/Madcow_Videos--vv-mad_cow-Comedy-1-S6ag1bIabg0.htm
    Olaf_C and DemonThunder345 like this.
  8. Thank you to
    xXvexenXx for donating two diamond memberships to the raffles!
  9. I will try to vote. I wish i could participate in the mob arena, but my computer doesn't work! ;_;
  10. This makes me happy. I am not sure whether ICC or the cow in the video is more mad...
  11. I'm not mad. I don't get mad, like ever. :)
  12. Not mad as in angry, mad as in insane.
    Apocryphan likes this.
  13. Soon there shall be thou smp10 smp11 and so forth, let thou expand!!!!
  14. We need to get at least 40 people on each server reguarly before we expand even more.
  15. It shall happen one day.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  16. Instead of facing a definate loss in a competition for an awesome item, could i just have 250r and a potion of swiftness when we get to #10?
  17. How about no?
  18. Officially moved up one spot. Woot. :p
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.