Road To Top 10 [MinecraftServers.org]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm 89 too! Friendship!!! Oh and ICC, will this MA be like your other one, where there is 3 rounds, then the winners of those three battle it out?
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  2. I just want to get this over with, am I allowed to write a little something in C# that votes on proxies?
  3. are they puuuuurrrrrple heads?
  4. i thnk maybe we should consotrate on 1 server at a time, like vote on planetminecraft for 1 week, then minecraftservers the next week
  5. Likely, yes. I thought that way made MA more interesting.
  6. Let's go EMC! :D
  7. OH MY GOSH! I cannot wait! I really hope you guys do this! I am going to try my best to win mob arena if that happens
  8. Perhaps it would help to improve on those customer service skills so that when new people wander onto EMC they will stay.
  9. I'd say we handle that very well. The thing that we're harmed on now is the tutorial/joining process...but that's our current work in progress, so not for much longer. :)
  10. Will get all my friends and alts to vote :3
  11. I always say "Welcome to the Empire!"
    And give them two stacks of carrots, two of seeds, one of potatoes, a set of iron armor, a diamond pick, a stack of oak logs, two mooshroom eggs, and 16 coal. I need one more thing to add to the "Basic Newbie Set". Any suggestions?
    shavingfoam likes this.
  12. A stack of notch apples.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  13. Consider that they may not return. Trying not to burn too much on the newbie.
    boozle628 likes this.
  14. Don't take this the wrong way but, if you know that the tutorial discourages people to join, wouldn't you have held this contest after the new tutorial had been made and rolled out? Nevertheless I think this is a great idea and I have already voted and I will continue to try and get empire in the top 10! :D
  15. And this is my 1500th post!!!

Anyways, just give them a stack of diamond blocks then. Same difference. :D
    NetherWorld666 likes this.
  16. You know, why don't I just give them my orebuster collection too, while I'm at it? :p
    boozle628 likes this.
  17. *psst* hey... I could.. you know... donate a IcC head and a 2012 firework, y'know...
  18. While I hope empire gets into the top ten I am disappointed that you took my spot as the top thread on the homepage.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.