Road To Top 10 [MinecraftServers.org]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Closer and closer to mob arena
  2. Would yo guys say 5 sets of god armor is good?

Because I made 6 xD
  3. [Font:verdana] That's great, actually.(not sure if you was a little bit sarcastic)
  4. This is great, not only will it help get EMC to its rightful place, but its getting the whole Empire working together . I will definitely vote to help reach the goal.
  5. we need 1 vote to rank up......
    edit: the server above us isn't even online -_-
  6. Up one more. Now ranked 87! :D

Only about 16 votes to hit 86.
    stormboy231 and xHaro_Der like this.
  7. Yay :D

GO EMC!
  8. We are almost the only server without an animated banner :p
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  9. Mob arena here we come :)
  10. 8 more votes!!!
  11. 5 more votes till we hit rank 86
  12. 10 votes now.
  13. We must vote! :mad:
  14. I have always wanted to get a dragonegg on EMC, but the only "dragonegg" that I have ever gotten in EMC is a trollish piece of coal that I received during Aikar's huge drop party.. T-T ..Unfortunately, I have a gaming rig with a cooling issue that prevents me from being able to do Mob Arenas, especially when multiple entities are spawned simultaneously. If the processor doesn't overheat, java causes a BSoD error.. :\ ..And its likely that I would take forever to get the moneys that people keep asking for the dragoneggs for.. :oops:
  15. Well, there will be a dragon egg also given away in the raffles as well. :)
  16. I just want to enter this raffle for a chance of D-Subscription. :p
  17. Is 1 month of diamond supporter for the mob arena too or just raffle
  18. 8 more votes that server is fighting back >:U
  19. The prizes for each event is listed on the main page. Though, I have reason to believe another player will soon be donating a few more memberships to it and one will be for the Mob Arena. :)
    ApocalypticIdol and stormboy231 like this.
  20. Can I ask who actually donated this? As I'm guessing it's not an original.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.