Road To Top 10 [MinecraftServers.org]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COW - I added 50k as well. Let's go guys!!!!
  2. I added 10k 2 days ago, I guess ICC hasn't been on in a few days :rolleyes:

We can do dis :p
  3. Hey guys.

After doing some talking and evaluating of the numbers, we've decided to switch up our "focused" list to start this campaign out on. MinecraftServers.org is currently the top and most active list and will be unlikely for us to see the front page of that list FOR NOW. The speed the servers above us are able to increase on this particular list compared to how fast we're currently able to with our activity, is just a bit to much to catch up.

However, this is good news. The new site we're focusing on is in the Top 3 lists in terms of activity and has more of a pace that we could take over quite easily. We will be going for a Top 5 rather than Top 10 due to this, but we should easily be able to achieve this faster than our current Top 10 goal. Please follow the link below to visit the new thread with all the details (which is much more organized than this one).

Note that all the prizes will carry over and everything is exactly the same other than the position we're striving for and the site. :)

Thanks!

xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, 607 and wisepsn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.