Respawn

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Releias, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. there has never (for as long as I've been playing) been all 1000 players online all at once
    "occupying a slot while doing nothing while other players are actually waiting for a option to play" does not apply at this point in time
    the HIGHEST amount of players that I have EVER seen online all at once while I've been online has been 103 - 105
    theres still PLENTY of slots for other people to come on if they want to
  2. I have no idea what that means o~o
    I don't even use mods x.x
    I TRY (with huge emphasis on the word try) not to go afk in the wild
    but when I do its usually because my laptops pink screening or one of the dogs got out or I'm getting food
    but I really feel like there should be a auto-respawn option-
    especially for the single player side lol
  3. He's saying in-game pm's, not forum pm's.
    607 likes this.
  4. what precisely is the macro mod?
    and how do I work it?
  5. again-
    I don't wanna have to sit all day clicking respawn when I have other things to do during the day x.x
    just saying it should be a option made available by minecraft itself for people that do head mining
  6. I didn't know that x.x
    so like the purple channel then?
    that makes a noise whenever someone messages me
    AncientTower likes this.
  7. I would suggest against using a macro because there is a lot of gray instead try using player difficulty 10. which gives a significantly higher chance to get a head.
  8. If you're wanting to use a macromod in the way you wish, you have to be able to respond to PMs from staff at any time while using it.

If you're at your computer doing other things while the macro is running then using it is ok.

Starting up the macromod and then leaving your house for school or to go out to dinner is considered an illegal use of mods and will result in action being taken against your account if you're caught.

CLICK HERE for more information on this policy.
  9. I rarely leave the house anymore <.>
    so thats not even a issue
  10. thats what my difficulty level is set on
  11. The maximum player amount on a single server (smpx) is not 1000 but way below that, it sits around 30 - 40 to my knowledge. This is also why regular staff is capable of raising this limit in case an event is happening and the server needs more free slots.

The 1000 you're speaking off is what you see in the launcher, but don't forget that EMC consists of 11 different servers.

A full server is much more casual than you think, although the games server has changed this a lot. But "back in the days" it wasn't uncommon that players couldn't easily get onto SMP4 whenever firefloor was happening (something which always got fixed pretty fast, but still... fact remains).

As to having to click all the time.... Now imagine wanting / having to craft prismarine and / or sealanterns before we had the recipe book. I've been there, crafting for 45min IRL 'because'. Sure it can be a drag, but that's the game we chose to play :p
    607 likes this.
  12. You can private message people ingame and you can install a mod that will respawn you when you die.
    ComicalCanine likes this.
  13. I'll put this really simple.

If you are using something that automatically allows you to respawn, you must be at your computer, able to respond if a staff messages you in game. You do not have to click the respawn button every time because it's an auto respawn macro.

The macro mod which I'm sure has been linked is the best one to use, and you are part of DECO and I'm sure we have an auto respawn script already made for vendors.
  14. And get banned when you are reported. Now that this has been brought to light people are going to be watching and don't like cheaters. It has been made clear that the OP does not wish to remain at his computer while he is afking for heads, which is against the rules. Several statements have been made by the OP clearly stating he has "other stuff to do". It's an inconvenience for him to play like the rest of us do when farming heads. I honestly don't care and am not a threat. You have been warned by staff and other elite, prominent and well known players the repercussions that may occur.

Do what you wish, nice knowing ya ;)
  15. Forgot I was logged in as alt but yeah... It's a risk... Are you willing to risk it?
  16. all I wanted to do was auto-respawn while I mined heads x.x
    why has it turned into such a monstrousity now?
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  17. I know-
    someone else already clarified that for me :)
  18. thankies-
    I'm gonna see if I can get it (since this thread has magically blown up <~>)
  19. uhm
    yeah /:
    hi there
    apparently its actually oki for vendors to do according to Rundercaster, ElfinPineapple, and Luckygreenbird :)
    did you read all of the responses or just skim over them?
    and when I say I have other stuff to do I'm talking about commissions, making food, taking care of my dogs and cats, taking out the trash, replying to everyone here on the emc, ect :)
    none of these things take me away from my laptop for more than maybe a couple minutes or so?
    and most of them require me to be at my laptop?
    since I always take my laptop out with me when I'm doing kitchen stuff?
    idk who you even are dude .-.
    why are you being so aggressive about this?
    I just wanna mine my heads?
    (sorry if this got posted multiple times my internets screwing off)
  20. Going to lock this as the question has been answered a few times now.
    You must be at the computer and able to respond as per Elfin's quote below.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.