Residence Move Form due to Town Expansion

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Are we allowed to move between smps.
  2. Yes, but that is not discounted.
    Kytula likes this.
  3. Did someone say frog?
  4. Lol, funny!
  5. Update: New residences will start opening on July 1st!

Get your forms in asap!
    georgeashington likes this.
  6. aren't you a toad :/
    im the frog :p
    and awesome to see this happen :p
    to bad im gonna miss it :/
  7. Awesome!
  8. Where can we get more information about this? When you say "expansion" are we just talking adding more residences around the outside or are the residences getting bigger?
  9. There was another thread made a while back when this process was decided.
    A few rings of residences are being added to the outside of each smp town.
  10. is it like possible to pre-order a square of 4 dresses :p
  11. If you do a res move, then yes with the form.

If not, first come, first serve.
    epic0258 likes this.
  12. So this means that it will be implemented in the near future? ;o?
  13. It means that it is not currently, but may or may not change in the future.
  14. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-town-is-growing.49979/

Wait...a few rings? I thought it said just one ring was being added to the outside?
    Edit: I see where it says "at least" one ring. Is there any way we could know the number of rings? If it's more than one, I'd need to move. If it's just one though, I wouldn't have to move.
    DubChef likes this.
  15. Utopia is getting a lot. Estimate right now is 4 rings because the numbering allows it.

On the smps, we'd like to get 2+, but we know we have residence number limits. I need to do that math, then I can let you know. (Estimate a few hours since I'm at work)
  16. Okay, so I have 2 edge residences currently. When I thought just one ring was going to be added, I was just going to grab diamond and claim the 2 new edges next to me. However, if there are going to be more rings, I would just like to know what details I need to include in the form so that I can still have the outer edges as I had originally planned. I have no problem paying/moving, I'd just like to stay on the edges since I've always been there.
    DubChef and PenguinDJ like this.
  17. Basically what you just put there...
  18. It's good, but.... I only have 2k D:
  19. Calculations and Aikar discussion complete.

We will be doing 3 rings for each of the smp servers and 5 rings on utopia. This allows us to create the max number of residences to prepare for any upcoming changes (Roughly 500 new on each server, giving a grand total of 5000 more residences).
    f_Builder_s, wkramer79 and Ultimamaxx like this.