Residence Move Form due to Town Expansion

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Jun 17, 2015.

1. NEW RESIDENCES ON JULY 1st!!!
    (big enough for ya?)

If you want to move residences due to the town expansion, please fill out this form:
    NEW RESIDENCES START OPENING UP ON JULY 1st (night)!

YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR FORM BY JULY 1st at 1 pm EMC time IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNTED PRICE!

Current Costs for moving your residence with everything on it are as follows (until July 1st):
    Utopia Residences = 100,000r
    SMP Residences = 50,000r

We will be doing 3 rings for each of the smp servers and 5 rings on utopia. This allows us to create the max number of residences to prepare for any upcoming changes (Roughly 500 new on each server, giving a grand total of 5000 more residences).

We will be starting with utopia and moving backwards through the servers. Clarification: Utopia,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 is the order that the residences will be added. Players that have reserved residences for moving will have those residences saved under a staff name. AFTER all residences are created, then we will begin moving those that requested it.

Limitations(top)

• The amount of Residences claimed must be less than or equal to your max residence limit. Use /res in-game to look at your max residence limit.
    • Residence Teleport System signs will need to be replaced
    • Redstone/railtrack/flowing water or lava will copy, but might be going in wrong direction.
    • Item frames/paintings may not copy at all or copy without contents/wrong image.
    • Entities on the residence will be copied, but will lose any additional data (all villagers become standard villagers, all sheep lose their color, and horses' stats and color will be reset). Some entities may not copy. It is best to eggify all entities before the service is preformed.
    • To avoid duplication issues, players will not have access to their residence during the process.
    • The Senior Staff is currently not allowing the movement of Residences between accounts.
    • Residence permissions (Flags) will not transfer, and will be set to default.
  2. Awesome! Glad to see this is coming along :)
  3. Hurray for the dev team. They should get cake or something.
  4. Nice to see this getting implemented now, can't wait to see it in-game :)
  5. Fantastic! Go devs!
  6. I already baked them one :D
    come to me on smp7 if you would like to give them it :p
  7. #SimonFixedti
  8. ninth
    edit: eviltoade will move to smp8
  9. :eek: Town is expanding? *Stops what is being done and looks out window*
    Whew, not yet!
    Still live at the edge of town :p
    fluffemarshmallo likes this.
  10. Not yet, let me get a connection where by I'm feeling safe enough to WorldEdit, then I'll fix it :p
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  11. wut? Don't tell me he licked another frog?!

Actually, I'm not gonna stick around to find out.

12. This is cool, I won't use the service currently, but could see its use in the future and for other people!
  13. Awesome! Lets call the moving trucks to move a 64×64 residence. Its not that big... :p
  14. Great to see this moving along. ;)