Residence Move Form due to Town Expansion

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Yes I have tried that, still not stackable.
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  2. Ah, I somehow missed this! I like how you're adjusting your plans to the community! :)
  3. wow, 50-100k for a couple clicks/commands with worldedit/MCedit... that is sad :(
    AverageWalrus and Ultimamaxx like this.
  4. what what i just arrived in 3 . and now i got to move . the town,s people will not like it. Just kidding You all are doing a amazing job .TY
    krysyyjane9191, Ultimamaxx and 607 like this.
  5. Oh noes! There goes my alt's corner res :(
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  6. i would to see more space but i am low on my rupees and i cant enter MC :(
  7. MHM! MHM!
  8. I want to move, but I'm assuming it is using Google Docs, which is not accessible in China. Is there any other way I can move my res?
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  9. pmss.emc.gs
    607 likes this.
  10. I'm assuming that the forum notification mentioned on the application for res move will be occurring as they address the individual requests.
    Put in request on the 21st and no confirmation of receipt makes me nervous.
  11. Yours was received. Yes, we will be contacting the players after the residences are finished in order to claim/move your current res.

UPDATE: This is a LOT of residences so it does take time. I finished utopia and a 1/3 of SMP9 so far. Will be continuing throughout the rest of the week and over the weekend when possible.
    eviltoade, 607, khixan and 1 other person like this.
  12. Thanks for the update, I can get rid of my paranoia without medication now. :rolleyes:
  13. #ChinandSocksBrokeIt
  14. Completed:
    utopia
    smp9
    smp8

Starting smp7 now...
  15. Could you tell use when you have done or at in a Smp please thanks
  16. You can follow progress on the live maps. Little orange boxes appearing along the edge.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  17. Okay Thanks
  18. So by done, that's new plots added, not plots moved?
  19. Correct, message SS to have your plot moved if your server is done with ss.emc.gs OR you can wait until they contact you.