Residence Move Form due to Town Expansion

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Thanks!
    DubChef likes this.
  2. Will our residence numbers remain the same?
  3. No
  4. I believe DaJa meant current residences that will not be moved.

I really hope you misunderstood that.
  5. Sorry about the way I put it, I meant to ask about if our residences will be maintaining their current numbers.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. Current residence numbers will remain the same. :D
  7. Yes
  8. Why do the residances cost money now? I think that is incredebly rude.
  9. This is to move everything you have on your original residence to a new residence, which has always cost money.
    DubChef likes this.
  10. Just to be clear, we are NOT charging people money to claim these residences normally.
    The cost you see is to have your residence moved to one of these plots when they are available.
    Please refer to http://ss.emc.gs for more details.
  11. Ok, I just thought that, because I had read something, but I understand now.

Well, I've never had to move my Residnace before, I'm new to this reffernce.

I want to make suggestion, here, since it's the topic. Why charge money to move your residance?

Although, what's it like being in a cornor edge residance? It'a never happened to me.

You have 20,000? Awesome.

Posts merged - please don't post 5 times in a row. -Jack

Here's the reason I don't like this idea (Or part of it):
    I don't like the fact that you have to pay money to move your residnace.
    Why do you do that?
    I mean, ok, I have moved around a alot, trying to fit in with anther SMP.
    I'm not moving ever again, but what I'm saying is, that, When I moved, it never costed me money. But, now it does which I think is werid. For more information, please reread this Thread and all comments. I'm not moving anymore for this reason. If you guys have any questions on what I think, leave something down in the comments. Yes, I know what RainbowChin said. But, I just don't understand this new quilaty EMC has. I think I liked it when we didn't have to pay money. Now, I think EMC just wants us to pay. I don't think it's fair. Do you? I know I don't. It's a fair matter.

Posts merged - please don't post 6 times in a row. -Jack
  12. This is to literally move everything on your residence. Like your house, shop, or whatever items you may have on your residence. It isn't just changing location.
    DubChef, jkjkjk182 and HelloKittyRo like this.
  13. Yes, I know, I can read. But, why do we have to pay? (That's that only, simple question I'm possibly trying to ask EMC.)
  14. Because this is saving us from having to tear everything down on one residence and then having to re-build it on another residence. The staff moves everything for us. That's why it costs money.
    DubChef, jkjkjk182 and HelloKittyRo like this.
  15. Just like always, you can still just do /res unclaim and move to a whole new res with nothing on for free. That's not changed. :D

The res move service is like asking a wizard called Rainbow to use a magic wand to move everything on your res to your new one. It's like picking the res up, moving it to a new place, and putting it down. This has always been charged for and now it's cheaper. YAY :D

You have to pay because otherwise the magical wizards would get too many requests, and because their magic is hard work to perform. The money you pay is like paying someone to mow your lawn for you, except rather than mowing the lawn, they're moving the whole house AND the lawn. :D
  16. Ok, Understood.
  17. Question that may have been asked and answered already, sorry in a rush.
    If you have had issues with mob heads not stacking will the duplication of items involved in moving a res have any chance of rectifying this issue and make the heads stackable, or will the duplicates retain the same code (or what ever is preventing them from stacking) after duplication?
    For instance - I have a chest with 7 sheep heads in it, in 6 individual stacks 2 stacked and the other 5 individual. Can I hold onto the hope that I might be able to consolidate the "stacks" in the near future, do to my requested res shift?
  18. Have you tried putting them all in your /vault, closing it, reopening it, and then stacking them?
  19. I have not, thanks I'll try that.