Reset of non-Town worlds!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No-one can give a definite answer when it's basd on a company developing a game that could go off in any direction. No-one knows what new features will require a full reset to make them work or make them effective.

Expect it to happen again, and again, and again.

Just know that EMC will attempt to do damage limitation when possible.
    ZBSDKryten and jackomighty like this.
  2. So JustinGuy how long will the servers be down for when the reset happens?On the post it says "Each server will be down for around".If you know or have a good guess could you tell me?
  3. nice like it very much :cool:
  4. Willing to set up a res with as many chests as anyone needs on any server they like until the reset . pm me in smp6
  5. Can't wait till this happends fresh diamonds to me! (not as i did befour mining for hours to find 4 diamonds :D)
  6. Will the new wilderness maps have the current spawn area and 10k teleporters to outposts again?
  7. YES THANK GOD SOMEONE IS THINKING LIKE ME!!! I have been Begging Justin for a while now! Iwould love it !!!!!!!
    imBobertRobert and doomauculas like this.
  8. just for you oidking :p
    oidking likes this.
  9. then all the secret cities and villages will not need to relocate after a reset!
    oidking likes this.
  10. once the reset is done im gonna raid villages and locate the blacksmith :p
    oidking likes this.
  11. i also like no live map :D it adds a certain aspect to the game... also justin can we have an empire store/spawn building made out of brick and obsidian :D
  12. Each server will be down for around

...what amount of time do you speak of? I honestly can't tell.
  13. It's written in invisible. You're just not awesome enough to read it yet.
    Darkwellor likes this.
  14. *puts on imagination glasses*

I see that the servers will be down for 3 days, 13 hours, 22 minutes, 28 seconds and 92 nanoseconds.
  15. Will they reset every week?
  16. The Periodic Respawn Area (yellow square on live map) will be, but not the whole Wilderness.
  17. So not the mined areas
    So not the areas u can build on
  18. Looks like the Mayans were right, it's 2012 and the worlds are ending.
    nab27, JustinGuy, ZBSDKryten and 4 others like this.
  19. But there is another solution: go to other smp's, unload some of vault into inventory, go to other smp's, do the same, and its like having a bunch of chests, exempt they arei n ur inventory in other smp's!
  20. I'll take you up on that offer. Could you make one now?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.