Reset of non-Town worlds!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just ordered my new computer yesterday. I hope It's here in time. I've got a lot of diamonds out there that I'd hate to lose.
  2. Awesome, thats been my one issue that I haven't enjoyed so much, the insanity that is the wilderness pits has been not worth it to try and traverse. Although Its been an interesting experiment surving on apples and charcoal. I do wish town had something more than dirt under it though :(
  3. A res out of sand wouldn't be too bad. I despise collecting sand.
  4. I personally like not having any resources (aside from dirt) in my res.

Dear Lord, I can't imagine digging a tunnel under a sand res... do you realize how much dirt you would need to import just to keep the stuff from collapsing on top of you?!
    bonzd67 likes this.
  5. If anyone needs a few chests to store random junk in, I have like... a lot of chests on SMP4 that I'm willing to let anyone borrow. Residence 8001.
  6. Thx Crazy. You still haunting SMP3?
  7. But torching sand is fun!
  8. Guess I should finish packing...
  9. Why is the reset happening during peak playing hours?
  10. Would it be possible for you to upload the world saves? You know, so we can play with what we built in single player.
  11. I was there a little bit ago to pick up my stuff from the city. But as of now, I'm working on SMP4.
  12. So free vault and eggification will still be taken place 4 days after the reset? Goodbye animals.. ):
  13. Yes, and I am not complaining... Like Me, I am awesome... lol
  14. now i need to find new place for my xp farm :confused: hopefully i find another spot with 3 cave spider spawners :)
  15. ... I think you missed out on typing the timeframe for this XD
    imBobertRobert and jlopez24 like this.
  16. I'm also giving away chests on smp1.
  17. Justin: please add something like the wastelands back! if you guys don't remember, there used to be a 3rd world called the wastelands! please bring that back as a world that will never be reset!
    kevdudeman, Squizzel_Boy and oidking like this.
  18. This is killing me. Will the WILDERNESS itself ever be reset after this? (often that is) I know we have periodic reset areas, which will be (as the name implies) periodically reset. I'm wondering if it's just pointless to make the city all over again :) (though it's not the city anymore!)
  19. To my understanding, the wilderness has been reset three times in the entirety of EMC's existence, or once every two or three months, give or take based on Mojang activity. Would you rather refrain from doing anything for months because of uncertainty or make the best of the time you have and just shake your head when the time comes for you to lose it again? Even if you feel like it's pointless, even if you have fun just a little then the entire experience becomes totally worth it.
    jackomighty likes this.
  20. I mean more of a week thing then a month :) if this were once every, say, three weeks, it would be pointless in my opinion. Months is a nicer estimate ^_^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.