Remember the terrorist attacks of September 11th, 2001

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Erektus, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was watching Good Morning America. The show was ending and the hosts were saying goodbye when they stopped and said it appeared a plane crashed into one of the trade centers. They went live to show the burning and they assumed it was an accident. Just as they were talking about that live with the trade center on camera another plane flew into camera shot, turned suddenly and crashed directly into the building. It was a feeling that you were in a dream, that it wasn't real. There was no panic from the hosts just a surreal disbelief. At that time there was no explanation for how that could have happened. No one thought terrorism or Islamic extremists. It changed the world and the United States more than any other single event I believe. I don't understand why it happened, but I do believe the end is not in sight.
  2. I was 14 Back then and I remember seeing the first plane crash life. Very sad day for the whole world this is my opinion.
  3. This is my part of the story (Posted the same comment on a different thread):
    I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was around 14 back then and I loved adventure. I lived near a England army base because my father worked their. Back then to watch TV was a big thing because not a lot of people had TV in England. Sometimes we were watching Soccer with all the neighbors and had a grill party. And that day we were watching Soccer when a emergency news message came. The news people were all in shock and at the background we heard a women cry in the news. When we saw the terrible explosion and the videos about died bodies and other irritating things. I started to cry. Who would do that I asked to myself. I was so shocked and all the other neighbors that when the Emergancy News Show stopped we all went home. At the start I thought only one was building was bombed but later that day the second one was bombed and then I saw photos from a person jumping down the whole building when it was burning. I started crying and without further due I started to get sick and throw-up. The rest is part of history hope that you like my story.
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  4. Paid as well.
  5. Will be back on to mail them out at 10:30 Empire Time
    MistyLou likes this.
  6. Quote this post if you have not received your block.
  7. I would love one of these. I lost 2 dear friends during this incident that were in the North Tower.
  8. I had not as of yesterday. I'll be away from my PC for the weekend so I won't be able to confirm.
  9. May I have one? Ill pay now.
  10. Didn't get one and I was supposed to
  11. Just realized I never got one. Is it too late?
  12. Just bumping this so we have the link ready for 9/11/2016
  13. Why...
  14. I don't know how to be any clearer than I already was.
  15. You have 4 months. Step down from your high horse
  16. I told him to find the thread so I can put the link into a file so I have it. I know how long it is until 9/11, I just wanted to be prepared instead of searching through pages of threads.
    CoryLovesYou likes this.
  17. There's a search function on the top right of the forums that can search titles only :/ I think this was Self promotion
  18. You don't think I tried that? I forgot what I named it.
  19. This thread is now locked as it is not currently relevant.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.