Remember the terrorist attacks of September 11th, 2001

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Erektus, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will buy one. Thanks for doing this. Payed
    ContributionTeam likes this.
  2. Mailing out requested blocks later today, only a few left!
  3. I was only 1 at the time, so I don't remember anything from that day. After watching videos, seeing pictures, I can tell that the world was in shock. Something that caught my eye was how the people got together and would get through that terrible incident as one. I've heard that Canadian airports held passengers in the airports (Due to all flights being halted at that time) and communities brought food over for the stranded travelers. Many countries got together to help one another to fight in hopes that this would not happen again. I'm sorry to all the family members and friends who were lost during the attack. I thank the first responders (whether that be police, fire fighter, medical or military) for doing their best and putting their life at risk in order to help others.
    ChamelonNYC and Nickblockmaster like this.
  4. I would love to have #32 or #24, please. I was young when the towers fell, and I still vaguely remember it. I was really scared. I lived in the city then, and I was home when it happened. Rest in peace all who lost their lives to this tragedy.
  5. Few other plot holes:
    • He's on holiday, yet at a friends house
    • Phone numbers don't stop existing even after the phone and/or SIM has been destroyed
    • He wouldn't get a text from a non-existent phone number anyway
    • The Twin Towers were located in Lower Manhattan, not the centre.
    Basically; Zikko is lying and attention seeking <3
  6. I will take one, if there are any available. Already sent u payment. :)
  7. i think that your thread was incredibly good but also helps us to remember what happened, i will happily buy one.. :)
  8. If you have your block displayed, don't forget to post a pic of it! I know a few of you have told me you have yours displayed, and I have visited most of them.

I'll be mailing out the remaining blocks today.
  9. I will pay in a couple of hours, have you mailed mine yet?
  10. Do i get one? I requested last night
  11. Will be mailing out the requested ones soon.
  12. Ok thanks, can i pay later? I am away from my PC atm
  13. Sure.
  14. Luckypat, i was 7 days old when it happened...
  15. You guys make me feel old :p I was 12 when it happened and I remember watching it live as the second plane flew into the tower.
    DubChef likes this.
  16. Old, huh. I was in high school.
    kaptrix, A_Ben_A and Galantisizer like this.
  17. I was in San Francisco for a surgery and they had cleared out the whole city because they were scared that someone would bomb the golden gate bridge,it felt weird seeing no one on the trolleys and no cars around
  18. :'( Thats so beautiful what you said im literally crying irl right now
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.